Chapters 46-50

Chapters 46:

After this incident, no one in Liushu Village dared to despise Jiang Ling and regarded her as a young and weak girl. Even the captain Xiao Hongjun looked at her with some awe.

Can remove the bones of the whole body without blinking, and then take it back.

But speaking of this method, I haven't seen the past Doctor Zhou have this ability.

Captain Xiao sent someone to follow the two monkeys to the county. The two policemen also murmured, worried that they had taken the two monkeys to the hospital. They were really fine. The doctor in the county hospital also said, "Young people, relax your muscles and bones." Also good.

In comparison, the educated youths of the educated youth point are the quickest to accept it. The doctors at the Capital University Hospital may use a scalpel more quickly than a countryman with a chopper.

Qian Zhong thought, one day I will let female educated youth learn two ways to defend themselves. Although Liushu Village is considered to be a better place in these ten miles and eight townships, it is also indispensable for the rascals like the two monkeys. Qian Zhong also pays attention when arranging work. At this point, the female educated youth must have a male educated youth next to them to avoid trouble.

Before, there were female educated youths who had suffered. Although they were not really bullied, the words made the female educated youths cry with anger. And even if you tell Captain Xiao about this kind of thing, at most they will be reprimanded. They can't put a sack in and beat people up, otherwise the villagers in Liushu Village will be isolated.

He has been here for several years, and he understands in his heart that most of these villages are intermarried with each other. Even the two monkeys have several relatives. The people in the village are simple, but they also protect shortcomings. See if they are not. Those who work steadily don't treat them as their own.

But what can Qian Zhong do? It will become a good life in the future. He is really determined to take root here, not to mention those new educated youth who have been there for a short time, even he is not reconciled.

At this time, no one came to the health station. Jiang Ling was leisurely. Anyway, there were no patients, and she also had work points.

The arrival of the educated youth with a little money made her a little surprised. Although she was on the road with a few educated youths, she did not have much friendship. Jiang Ling was happy and they were afraid of getting into trouble.

Unexpectedly, someone took the initiative to look for her. After hearing Qian Zhong's purpose, Jiang Ling nodded, "If you want to learn, come to the health station." In

the afternoon, four female educated youths came over, including one Jiang Ling. I have a bit of an impression, called Meng Xiaoyue.

She was a little embarrassed when she saw Jiang Ling. When they were on the train, they ignored Doctor Jiang and didn't call her for food. But now she has to ask for it, even the slightly cautious Meng Xiaoyue couldn't treat it as nothing. She came over to learn with a cheeky, and she took the most precious thing in her luggage, a box of candies. Her uncle who still works in the unit often gave it to her, and it took her a long time to save it.

This one took out half a box.

Jiang Ling didn't ask for any tuition fees. Instead, he appreciated the intention of paying attention to money. The more difficult it is, the less he can maintain the quality of kindness. Qian Zhong thanked Dr. Jiang for his gracious response, and couldn't do anything that would make people teachless, so he reminded a few female educated youths who came to study and gave something to show his heart.