Chapter 271-275

Chapter 271: Murder Sermon

"True Monarch Taixiao slaughtered the twelve islands of Canglanfang."

This shocking news swept the entire world of immortality, and

once again returned to a state of escape. When Xiao Han, disguised as Yi Rong eating wontons in a restaurant, heard the news, Have a deeper understanding of the dangers of the cold life.

Although this cause and effect is not in her head, Xiao Han still feels that it is better to be more cautious when choosing a hiding place next time.

Shi Hansheng is really a lunatic.

Now in the world of cultivating immortals, who doesn't think so. Compared to the cause of the event, the result is always more shocking.

Shi Hansheng, who has cultivated ruthless Taoism and extinct desires, is already crazy, but no one dared to say anything, because of the twelve islands of Canglan Fang, these sects are not so righteous, Canglan Fang The Twelve Islands is second only to a two-sect and three-sect force, but it no longer exists. In the past, it was useless to have more prestige. The only surviving deputy owner of Jinghai, Fang Yu, was also taken. He was seriously injured and brought back to Qingyunzong, and no one said anything.

Shi Hansheng is crazy again, but his combat power is also very obvious. It is not comparable to ordinary Nascent Souls at all, and further up, there will only be God Transformation.

However, the monks in the transformation stage are all retreats in the large sect, in order to strive to break through and ascend before the end of Shouyuan, unless they hit the door, there is a danger of the sect's survival, otherwise they will not take it easily, and it is also There is Qingyunzong to treat the queen of True Monarch Taixiao.

The head of Jiuqing also had a headache at this time. Knowing this would be the result, he would definitely persuade Tai Xiao not to go out. Who knew that he slaughtered the twelve islands of Canglan Fang once he went out of the sect.

Since the birth of Shi Han, Yuan Ying has returned. The attitude of the head of Jiuqing towards him has always been complicated. He is proud of his strength and worried that he has no sentimental sense of belonging to the sect. The most important thing is, unless you ask to go out. The God of Transformation is too elder, otherwise it can't help him, whether to go or stay, the head of Jiuqing can't stop it.

Hanguangfeng, in a dungeon, used to be

humble and humble like a gentleman, like a bright moon, like Fang Yu, the generous and benevolent son of Jinghai, struggling on the ground at this time, but unable to get up because of his injuries.

Even if Fang Yu broke out the true strength of Jindan Consummation when he was in danger, he was seriously injured by Shi Hansheng's hand. Fang Yu, who was full of corpses on the two islands, felt cold to the bones.

Fang Yu didn't dare to lie to him, and smiled bitterly, "I don't know."

He didn't even think that Shi Muyu would run away. With his plan, this would have been impossible.

But too many accidents were impossible. For example, he underestimated Shi Hansheng's strength, and Shi Hansheng's true ruthless killing.

Shi Hansheng said indifferently, "Since you don't know where Mu Yu is, what is the use of me keeping you."

But in the end Shi Hansheng didn't kill him, but brought him back to Qingyunzong imprisonment and let Zongmen release him. information.

Only half a month later, Fang Yu saw Shi Hansheng again. He was still as cold and arrogant as before, calm and indifferent, and said, "Mu Yu doesn't care about you as I thought."

Fang Yu was also a strategist in the past, and he also guessed the time. Why didn't Han Sheng kill him, but brought him back to Qingyunzong's custody, probably because he thought he had known Shi Muyu for a while, and he had some affection, maybe Shi Muyu would take the initiative to come to Qingyunzong with this friendship. , The sheep enters the tiger's mouth.

However, half a month later, Shi Muyu had no news of a head start.

Fang Yu didn't know what to say, so he secretly regretted how to provoke the father and daughter. One is like a lunatic, and the other is more sensible than he thought.

Not only did his previous work be abandoned and his foundation was ruined, but also his life was lost by all sorts of calculations. Fang Yu raised his eyes with a bitter smile. Shi Hansheng looked at him like an ant, or more like a dead thing.

For a moment, Fang Yu thought he was really going to die, but Shi Hansheng didn't kill him, or that Shi Hansheng didn't care about his life or death. Is life or death important for a useless person? Let him fend for himself.

In fact, Xiao Han didn't even know that Fang Yu was arrested in Qingyun Sect. She thought that Fang Yu died directly in Canglan Fang, and she still mourned him in her heart. Although Fang Yu had calculated and used her, but It really helped her a lot.

She also didn't expect Shi Hansheng to be so cruel and dangerous.

Xiao Han, who was insecure, ran to the most dangerous Eternal Mountain Monster Beast Forest in East Continent.

Except for the monsters, there is no human beings here, and there is no need to worry about revealing the traces.

The matter of Canglanfang made her resolutely said, "Only the strength of her own strength is truly powerful."

No one can help her, and no amount of calculations will be useful.

That being the case, Xiao Han said calmly, "Let's do my best, see if I cultivated Yuan Ying first, or Shi Hansheng was promoted to Transformation God first." After

occupying a monster site, Xiao Han let 9526 simulate the monster. The beast breath disguised, and then began to practice cruelly.

...

Thunder clouds condensed in layers, as if to cast a heavy haze on the entire monster forest.

The monster beasts in the Eternal Mountain Range were all weak and afraid to move. The powerful monster beasts also hid in the caves in their own territory, waiting for the thunder tribulation that had nothing to do with them to pass.

The cultivators who occasionally ventured to pick spirit grass or hunt down low-level monsters in the periphery were shocked to see such a loud thunder robbery.

"Who would cross the catastrophe in the monster forest." This is nothing short of life.

Without the elders guarding by the door, there may still be the danger of a monster riot.

On crossing the robbery, Heaven did not give Xiao Han any preferential treatment, and even 9526 could not give protection. Xiuxian was both Shuntian and Heaven-defying.

Jin Dan is the first step to go against the sky and get out of the ordinary.

This thunder tribulation looked dangerous and terrible to others/other monsters, but Xiao Han felt it was very fast, so he just went through the thunder tribulation. No, it will pass in a while.

Xiao Han had successfully formed her pill, but her traces had also been exposed.

Xiao Han, who has worked hard for decades, has not forgotten his past experience of escaping. And in less than two breaths after she teleported, a person in white clothes surpassing the snow, with a cold breath like an abyss, appeared at the place where she crossed the catastrophe.

And wanting to see which person was crossing the Tribulation in the Monster Beast Forest, the peripheral immortal cultivator who seemed to have succeeded in forming a pill, recognized the identity of this person at a glance, and couldn't help showing a look of horror.

The true monarch of Qingyunzong Taixiao was born in cold weather.

Since his deeds are widely circulated in the world of immortality, there can only be one reason for appearing here.

The person who had just crossed the robbery and formed a pill was Shi Muyu.

Xiao Han, who was finally able to come out and breathe, walked in the nearby lively market, and he also knew Shi Hansheng's current situation, um, it was Yuan Ying.

It's great to feel that I am constantly improving and you are standing still.

The people who cultivated the world of immortality were only half-believing the rumors, but after the battle of Canglanfang, no one didn't know that Shi Hansheng and Shi Muyu, the father and daughter, were definitely unending enemies.

One dare to swear to heaven, and one can slaughter a large force in order to find her.

Someone had guessed before, how long will True Monarch Taixiao be able to find Shi Muyu. As time went by for decades, some people gradually didn't dare to look down upon this Shi Muyu.

No one can hide under the search of a Yuanying Great Power and the Xiuxian Sect.

At that time, the news that Mu Yu seemed to be forming a pill came out, once again exploding the eyes of everyone in the world of cultivating immortals. This speed of advancement was not lost to the Shi Hansheng of the year.

What's more, Shi Hansheng was a genius of the sect that was greatly cultivated by the Qingyun sect.

What does Shi Muyu have?

Back then, it was only a newcomer to the world of cultivating immortals to make a heavenly oath. Now who would treat it as a joke, Jindan Zhenren's heavenly oath has enough deterrent power.

People are better than people, and sometimes they can be really angry. After a hundred years of work, it may not be as good as a half-day epiphany.

It's just a sigh, who dared to put this statement in front of True Monarch Taixiao, no one, the disaster of Canglanfang is still fresh in his memory.

Xiao Han ate melon seeds in the teahouse restaurant, and heard the story of Canglan Fang.

As for the cause, he said, "Shi Muyu killed Xue Cheng, the son of the owner of Canglan Fang, and the owner Xue Wen locked her in a dungeon..."

9526 muttered, "Nonsense, Xue Cheng is not at all. You killed the host."

Xiao Han said indifferently, "The world's hearsay is nothing."

"Who killed Xue Cheng." 9526 is still wondering until now. There is no result of that matter, and Shi Hansheng is here. .

Xiao Han sighed, "What is the truth? Does it have meaning."

Even if there was a real murderer behind the scenes, I'm afraid he would have died in that battle, I'm afraid that person didn't expect it.

Thinking about it this way, Xiao Han didn't even care about the trivial matter of self-proving innocence.

Xiao Han formed a golden pill. Although he could not match Shi Hansheng, he could run around freely.

She has been cultivating hard in the monster forest for so many years, and she can't let Shi Hansheng live well, and she has used her intelligence to the extreme.

Not long after, there was news that Shi Muyu had appeared somewhere, and Shi Hansheng flew his sword over, but found nothing.

After that, such news appeared for the second time and the third time.

For a hundred years, Shi Hansheng almost ran away from the immortal world because of similar news. Even the stupid person could see that this was deliberately walking him.

But how exactly did such news come about and deceived the Azure Cloud Sect, no one knew.

Shi Hansheng occasionally strayed into the territory of other forces in search of time, but with the precedent of Canglan Island, all the forces cooperated. Originally a Nascent Soul, he would not offend casually, Canglan Island. It's really unlucky.

After being unable to distinguish the authenticity of the news, Shi Hansheng stayed in Qingyunzong, but offered generous rewards to the outside world, including his inheritance.

The inheritance of a Nascent Soul's great power, such a temptation, even if you know that True Monarch Taixiao is extinct and desperate, even his own daughter can be ruthless, and many people in the world of cultivating immortals are still tempted.

At this time, Xiao Han closed his hand, spread the truth and false news, and create public opinion.

The most fundamental thing is strength.

Xiao Han hid again, disappearing like a morning dew without a trace, without a trace, and the people in the world of cultivators could not find the slightest trace of her.

After traveling the world of cultivating immortals for a hundred years, Xiao Han has also made sufficient preparations for her future Nascent Soul.