Chapter 321-325

Chapter 321: Unparalleled in The World

The events of Mu's family had been spread out long ago, and who didn't know that Wushuang Palace Lord Gong Ling went to the door to send a war post and left calmly.

Nan Sheng was also among the invitations of the Mu's family feast in Fengling that day and witnessed this scene.

Fengling Mu's family has been at the top of the aristocratic family for many years, and his status is definitely not unreasonable. Although he has only seen Mu Yuanqing a few times, he also knows that he is not simple. Deserving of it.

Smart people like Nan Sheng are thinking about why Gong Ling would fight against Mu Yuanqing. Is Gong Ling really arrogant enough to challenge the Mu family? And why it is Mu Yuanqing.

He had a hunch, how this event would have a huge impact on Wushuang Palace, Fengling Mu Family and even the Profound Sky Continent.

After just two days of fermentation, Gong Ling's appointment with the third son of the Mu family is well known.

Who makes them both have extraordinary identities and decisive generations.

Along with the discussion on this matter, some people also found out that the two had or the only intersection was that the Gongmu family almost got married that year.

It was only because Gong Ling rebelled against the palace family, and the palace family did not decay and disappeared for a long time, and the matter was also lost in the dust.

Those rumors of love, resentment and hatred are all nonsense in the eyes of a little brain, where to start.

Just give this battle more gossip after dinner.

On the ninth day, it was the day of the engagement.

In Wangshu Tower,

many people didn't want to miss this battle. They arrived early. The buildings on both sides of the street were bustling with people. Some of them were staggering, and they rarely showed up in the past. Chu Wucai, the holy swordzong of kendo, also came.

Everyone knows that Gong Ling, who caused such a big storm with one hand, is in Wangshu Tower.

Mu Yuanqing is not only here, but there are also several Mu's elders behind him, all of which are of high quality. In fact, some clever people can guess that the heavenly martial ancestor of the Mu family is also hidden around. However, the martial ancestors of the heavens have long been integrated with the heavens and the earth, unless they are in the same realm, they cannot sense existence at all.

This was also expected by all those present.

Gong Ling dared to stroke the tiger's whiskers of Fengling Mu's family. No matter what the outcome was today, the Mu's family couldn't let her go.

"Today is my battle with the Palace Master Wushuang, and I hope everyone will not intervene at will." Mu Yuanqing's words were a little surprisingly magnanimous.

Xiao Han walked out from the upper floors of Wangshu Tower, raised his eyebrows slightly, "You are right."

"If anyone intervenes, I will treat it together."

The hatred words really seemed like Gong Ling would say. , The people who watched the battle unanimously said in their hearts.

"It has long been heard that the palace

lord of Wushuang is famous, but since I personally came to the door to fight and want to fight with me, I am not afraid." Mu Yuanqing still smiles, and has a modest attitude, but he does not lose his edge.

"Mu Yuanqing also wishes.

Learn about your martial arts." Mu Yuanqing has only made a few shots, most of the time in Fengling Mu's house, the outside world also knows very little about him, only knows that his talent is extraordinary, and he broke through the ground early. Seen today, the style is outstanding and not inferior.

Xiao Han turned into a Chi Lin sword, "In the past, you designed a marriage to force me to break with the palace family. It's about time." The

words were shocked.

Nan Sheng was also a little surprised.

Mu Yuanqing naturally would not admit this, "I don't know where the palace owner got the news, and I don't know it."

What surprised him was that Gong Ling, who had always been impressed, was also very calm, "Is it true or false? , It's okay."

"After this battle, no matter what the outcome is, you and I will dispel both grievances and grievances."

As soon as the voice fell, the two shot at almost the same moment, and no one could see who was faster.

Because of Gong Ling's impressive achievements in the past, her strength is obvious to all, and Mu Yuanqing, who behaved modestly and moistly, did not let down the wind at all.

The momentum of the war stunned the spectators, but the more they saw behind, the more shocked they became.

You come and I go, the

beautiful and elegant Wangshu Tower has been razed to the ground at the moment of the collision between the two hands.

But even so, others can see that there is still room for both sides.

Those who watched the game had no idea how many times they were shocked.

The strength of the third son of the Mu family was too amazing, and Gong Ling was even more terrifying.

They are still young, but they have reached this point.

Chu Wuyin held down his constantly trembling sword, his eyes staring at the battle situation became more and more burning, and he was not even qualified to participate.

"You are the only one who forced me to this point." Mu Yuanqing smiled, but lost his gentle disguise, and became a little real and indifferent. "In the past, Wushuang Palace used blood to slaughter the Yu family's flag. Today I am afraid you Gong Ling is going to be my stepping stone."

Xiao Han's expression

remained unmoved by his words, and he said seriously and calmly, "I wait for the martial arts to decide the victory or defeat by military force. It is not more reasonable." Mu Yuan Qingwei Startled, "You are right."

Even if it is touched, it is only an instant. People are not that easy to change unless they die.

Whether it was for defeating Gong Ling, or because of the moment of touch, Mu Yuanqing broke out his full strength for the first time.

Even the Chi Lin Sword that had been with Xiao Han for several years was also shattered in Mu Yuanqing's blow.

Everyone remembered the name in their hearts, "Mu Family, Mu Yuanqing."

Xiao Han closed his eyes and seemed to enter a state of whatever he wanted, and a white lightsaber was condensed in her folded hands.

Mu Yuanqing felt the extreme danger almost instantaneously.

Swing a sword.

The escaping breath of this sword made the world and all things surrendered.

"This is... Heavenly Realm." Among the few people in the spectator who could still speak hard to speak under such pressure, the Sky Dragon City Lord said in a daze.

The only thing in the Profound Sky Continent that can be called the dominator-Heaven Realm.

The blood escaped from the corner of Mu Yuanqing's mouth, his strength was not enough to resist the blow of the Heavenly Realm Martial Ancestor.

But he hasn't lost yet.

The clear blue sky instantly turned into a dark night, and the stars rose up, and the sky revolved and gathered at one point, like a huge magic circle trapping Xiao Han in it.

"This formation is called'Locking Stars', it's a heavenly realm, and it's impossible to get it." Mu Yuanqing showed the most sincere smile so far.

This is the ancient formation that he tried so hard to obtain many years ago. It is incomparably wonderful, but the spiritual thing that was consumed, the Mu Family, has also been searching for a few years before it is ready.

This is also his last assassin against Gong Ling.

I thought that I didn't need to take it out, but I didn't expect Gong Ling to be promoted at a speed that surpassed his imagination.

As for the emergence of the'locking star' formation, it will cause turbulence in the Profound Sky Continent, which will be discussed later. With Mu Family's Heavenly Realm Martial Ancestor, he can also leave calmly.

Mu Yuanqing, who had thought of all the countermeasures in an instant, only heard a blast of dragons blasting into the sky.

His pupils shrank, which seemed unbelievable.

The golden flame he had always been afraid of for Gong Ling suddenly broke out from her body. The stunningly gorgeous flame turned into an arrogant fire dragon, lingering around Gong Ling's body. After circling several times, it broke through in one fell swoop. After the star lock formation, the formation instantly collapsed and shattered.

The dragon chants resounded throughout the world.

Even if it was not affected by the explosion of the locked star array, the golden fire dragon had swallowed Mu Yuanqing and annihilated, and then rushed straight into the sky, around the already razed battlefield, and returned to Xiao Han after wanton madness.

The hidden martial ancestor of the heavens did not have time to save Mu Yuanqing, and knew that he was defeated by Gong Ling. Seeing the fire dragon, he felt horrified and left quickly.

——

After this battle, Fengling Mu's family was greatly injured. Not only did he lose Mu Yuanqing, the heir, but also caused huge dissatisfaction due to the exposure of the'locking star array'. There were many people who witnessed the lock star array that day, and even suffered many casualties from the explosion of the lock star array, showing its terrifying power.

Being able to trap the heavens is by no means an illusion.

The Heaven Realm was originally a supreme position, but now there is a special array to deal with the Heaven Realm.

Gong Ling was able to break the'locking the star array' that was her skill, and the dozen or so martial ancestors of the heavenly realm would not dare to try it at will.

As a result, despite the strength of the Mu Family, it was no match for the joint pressure of many family sects, and had to destroy the'Star Lock Array' formation.

Gong Ling's exercises revealed in that battle were unprecedented. Combining martial arts and primordial spirit to cultivate, it has opened up a new path of cultivation for the Profound Sky Continent.

With Xiao Han sitting, Wushuang Palace has also become a transcendent existence on the Profound Sky Continent.

And she only stayed in the Wushuang Palace for ten years before leaving. The world rumored that she was to pursue a higher martial art, not to be burdened by false fame, to count the experience, to be able to leave the palace and build a stronger than the palace. The forces can also be easily discarded.

More famous than Wushuang Palace, Gong Ling created a must-have martial arts fellow practitioner, but it is a magical skill that achieves impeccable perfection in the true sense.

And after she left, no one could successfully practice her exercises.

The legend about Gong Ling also continued to circulate on the Profound Sky Continent.