Chapters 61-65

Chapter 61:

 The marriage of Zhou Ge's grandson and grandson Zhou Mingjia, I don't know how many beautiful daughters in the capital are heartbroken, and I also envy the lady who has lived in Zhou's house for many years. There is no lack of jealousy. If it weren't for this friendship, how could there be Such a good marriage fell on her.

On the day of marriage, Yang, as Zhou Mingjia's biological mother, also lifted the ban, and was blessed to enjoy the new couple's kneeling and worshipping tea. Knowing that the second younger sister-in-law Wu took care of the marriage between Wei Er and Ming Jia, she also had a rare good impression of Wu. She also prided herself on the status of her youngest son Ming Jia in Zhou's house, and won Zhou, the lord of the house. Elder Ge's attention, the housekeeping power was put on Wu's for two days, Mingjia was married, and the old lady would naturally give her the housekeeping power. Seeing the smugness of Yang's eyes in the seat, Wu cried the corners of her mouth privately. Her sister-in-law had been detained for nearly half a month, and her mind still didn't grow much after she came out. 

Although Wu didn't like her sister-in-law very much, she occasionally felt sour towards Dafang in the past. After Zhou Mingjia's marriage, the sourness was completely gone. In other words, seeing that Dafang missed the best opportunity, and it was too late for his love, how could he still be envious and jealous. But she heard from her husband that Mingli's child was a good official outside, but he was dragged down by his stupid mother, and three years of feats were equivalent to doing nothing. Zhou Mian was still sighing that his father had already paved the way for Zhou's eldest grandson to enter the court after he returned to Beijing. After hearing this, Wu also felt that these two children were really unlucky. She would no longer force her son to learn from Ming Jiamingli, so that she would go out of business. Instead of doing this, it would be better for her to be a mother and not to give her son. 

It's just fine to pull the hind legs, it's not better than anything else. Mingke and Mingshou in the second room were still wondering why their mother didn't give up face every day, urging them to learn to forbid them to go out to play. The concubine ladies of Dafang saw this grand wedding ceremony, and their eyes could not help but envy. Although Ms. Yang Jiabiao fell into the family, her parents were dead, but there was a lady who worked hard for her in the marriage, and even the dowry was given by the lady. , Although they are the serious ladies of Zhou's family, they are not liked by their aunts. In the future, they may not marry better than Miss Yang, and have more dowries than her.

The eldest grandson of the Zhou family is also Zhou Mingjia's elder brother, Zhou Mingli, because he was still in Ningzhou and could not come back to see his younger brother married, the couple only had time to prepare a gift and send it back to the Zhou family. Elder Zhou has been in court for many years, so there are a lot of people who make friends. Even the two elders who only have face affection sent people to give gifts of congratulations, but they didn't get to know each other. They are the finest old foxes in the court. In these days, His Majesty became colder towards Zhou's family. 

When Zhou Mingli, the eldest grandson of the Zhou family, got married, although his majesty was first enthroned and he was busy with government affairs, he still wrote the words of a hundred years of good harmony to send to the Zhou family. This time, His Majesty didn't even ask about it. It was mostly people who saw the wind and only gave Lilai instead of attending the wedding banquet. Zhou Ge's expression was indifferent, as if he didn't care about anything. People in the three rooms have different thoughts. The two rooms of the big room are both a prostitute, and the third room is a concubine. It is the lowest among the three branches of the Zhou government and is easy to be ignored, but it is also the most important. No one is allowed to mention it, but the more you can't say it, the more you can hide it in your heart. What's more, a month ago, Princess Luohe practiced Taoism and prayed for blessings at Qingyuan Temple, and her majesty lavishly gave an honor to the heavens. It was so grand and grand. The ceremonial treasures sent to the mountain can be compared to dozens of cars in this mere red makeup.

This is because Zhao Jin and the queen know that Zhao Xin intends to stay in Qingyuanguan for at least three years. It is difficult to see her again, and she is reluctant to be there, and the Qingyuanguan is far away from the capital, so she doesn't have to worry about the petting rewards being overwhelmingly criticized. With the coveting of others, it is even more unlikely that Luohe will be roasted on the fire.

Zhao Jin and the queen simply made a big scene for Luohe, and it was confirmed that she is the most favored emperor nowadays, the princess of Luohe.

The entire capital city was shocked by the endless supply of things that had been sent in those few days. It was almost the capital of the imperial palace to rebuild a golden view of Qingyuan for Princess Luohe.

Although with the passage of time, the people and nobles in the capital have gradually forgotten, but many people in the Zhou family are inexplicable. The Zhou family has several generations, and the family has a large family with a large family and a lot of people, like Sanfang. This kind of more, after seeing the royal wealth and glory, I even look down on Yang Siwei, there is a lot of resentment behind it, thinking that Yang Siwei made them unable to enjoy these glory.

If Zhou Mingjia was married to a princess, even if they were of the same clan, even if they went out to stand in the name of the princess, they would be able to make a difference.

Even the women in the clan do not like Yang Siwei. What they care about is that the princess's marriage can raise the Zhou family's status. Even if their daughters marry in the future, they can choose higher and better marry.

These were all ruined by Zhou Yang and Yang Siwei.

In the past, Zhou Yang was the wife of the Zhou mansion, the eldest son and daughter-in-law, and did not dare to offend easily, but Yang Siwei, whose mother's family was powerless, was also a newly married daughter-in-law. Rao is her husband, Zhou Mingjia, who is outstanding, and she can't stand the gossip in the inner house.

Of course, they didn't dare to talk about it, after all, Elder Ge had issued strict orders. But whether it's picking up Yang Siwei's weak and slender fibers, overwhelming her father and her mother, his family can't handle it, he's unbearable for the family's wife, and where he is worthy of last week Mingjia, there is nothing more to say.

For a long time, Yang Siwei's mean and mean rumors came from the crowd in Zhoufu. This was half-truth, and someone was pushing it secretly. Yang Siwei is not very good at managing people. In the past, her aunt used to be the master of her. She sighed or shed tears, and Mrs. Zhou did not deal with her conscientiously.

This time, Yang also lost his temper for this rumors, and specifically went to the second room wife Wu, and accused her of lax governance. Wu Clan sneered again and again. Yang Siwei and Zhou Mingjia were already married. She still needed to care about them. Yang Siwei was Yang's daughter-in-law and not hers. Why should she bother to help Yang Siwei maintain a good reputation.

In the past, the old master and the old lady protected her by default, because Yang Siwei was a guest, the sojourn girl, and Zhou Ge was concerned about the reputation of the mansion and did not want others to say that the Zhou family bullied the weak. But now Yang Siwei is Zhou Mingjia's wife and granddaughter-in-law of Zhou Mansion. Half of the bad reputation that she has heard is that she herself has no ability to suppress people and spread it through them.

As an elder, she didn't want to get her hands dirty for a niece, Wu sneered.

Wu's face was not good for his sister-in-law Yang and Yang Siwei, and it was said that Yang Siwei had only been married for a few days. Yang came to ask for the housekeeping power. The old lady didn't give her, so she mentioned that Yang Siwei should be in charge of the house. In feed.

Yang is also very upright and confident. Her husband is the eldest son. After Zhou Ge is a hundred years old, at least 60% of the property belongs to their Dafang. The owner of Dafang is also justified. She was punished because of the previous incident, and Mingli's wife accompanied her. He is in Ningzhou, but Weier is also Dafang's wife. She has more reasons to be the home of Zhou's mansion than Wu's. When the time comes, with her next to her, Weier can't make any mistakes.

What she thought was good, this matter was with Mrs. Zhou, of course it wouldn't be possible, but Wu clan hated Yang clan and Yang Siwei, so don't expect her to help their aunts and nephews.

The Yang family was angry with Wu family. Even though she helped deal with some subordinates when she went back, she couldn't control the subordinates in other courtyards.

Yang Siwei was sensitive and thoughtful at first, and because of her family's indecision, she cared about others' perspectives and always felt that others looked down on her.

No matter how good the Zhou family was to her, it was nothing more than charity. Except for the aunt who would really plan for her, the cousin was so kind, and no one else was pitying her secretly.

But the Zhou family's good days are getting used to it. She doesn't want to leave at all, and she will never find a better husband than her cousin. The name of the family can also marry very well.

And she is just an orphan.

Therefore, even if it was against the princess and took advantage of her aunt, she would have to keep this good marriage in her hands.

But even if she became the second young wife of the Zhou family, Yang Siwei did not change her identity as a former lady. Hearing other people's gossip, she felt that she could not refute, and she felt very uncomfortable.

Zhou Mingjia came back after attending the poem meeting, and saw the crying wife in the wing, and the maid Yaner she had taken with her since she was a child added vigour and said what Mrs. Sanfang said again in the day, hoping that his uncle could teach the third lesson. People in the room.

Zhou Mingjia sighed helplessly in his heart. If he really ran over to vent his anger for his wife, tomorrow he and Wei Er would be disrespectful of their elders and would not know their filial piety. Wei Er would also be regarded by his grandfather and grandmother as being ignorant and scheming.

But in the end, it was the cousin who was a childhood sweetheart. Zhou Mingjia sat down by the bed and comforted his wife, saying, "Other people's mouths are left to them. Your Majesty can't seal the mouths of the people of the world. What can we do."

Since he became famous as a young man, there have been jealous gossips from others around him, saying that if he were not from the Zhou family and the grandson of Zhou Ge, how could he be so smooth and famous in Beijing.

If he cares about these remarks and cares about those villains, how can he have the time to learn and cultivate?

And he only needs to be self-righteous, and why he is afraid of the words of others.

Zhou Mingjia's original intention is to persuade his wife, don't care about irrelevant words, disturb your own mood and toss yourself, and it is yourself that feels uncomfortable in the end.

I didn't want Yang Siwei to hear what he said, instead of being comforted, but also thinking more about it.

She felt uncomfortable and couldn't bear the arguments behind others, and even her cousin persuaded her to endure it because her appearance was not as good as the princess, and she couldn't help her husband.

Yang Siwei looked at Zhou Mingjia, with a sad expression in his eyes, "It would be fine if you married Princess Luohe that day."

Zhou Mingjia was shocked when he heard the words, and immediately covered his wife's mouth, and his voice became soft and gentle. Becoming harsh, "Don't say this anymore."

Hearing the words of the second young lady, in addition to Zhou Mingjia and her personal maid Yan'er, there were also two maids in the room and at the door.

Although Zhou Mingjia was young, but decisive enough, she immediately found a reason to shut up Yan'er and the two maids, and immediately killed him for stealing property from the mansion.

Although he didn't know whether there was an emperor in the Zhou Mansion, it would be a real disaster if the words were spread out by people who had no intentions or intentions.

Not many people knew that the emperor intended to betroth Princess Luohe to him that day, and his grandfather painstakingly ordered that anyone in the Zhou Mansion be prohibited from mentioning this matter. The real purpose was to calm your majesty's anger.

Your Majesty loves Princess Chong Luohe, it is human nature to be angry about this matter, and even the emperor is inevitable.

But if all the insiders forget this over time, no matter the princess and your majesty will have nothing to lose, according to Zhou Ge's understanding of the emperor's temperament, it is very likely that he will not care about this matter anymore. By then Zhou Mingjia will show enough His majesty's talents, there is no grudge in his heart, and he will naturally reuse him because of his excellence.

Zhou Mingjia was grateful to his grandfather for taking care of him, but he did not expect that first his mother made a mistake, and now it was his wife who made a mistake.

How could the royal princess be free to laugh and laugh in the whispers of the husband and wife in the boudoir, especially the princess Luohe has not yet come out of the cabinet.

If your Majesty knew it, not only was his future worrisome, even Zhou Mansion would be inevitably involved.

Yang Siwei didn't understand, even because of Zhou Mingjia's decisiveness, she witnessed the close-body maid Yan'er being beaten to death and fainted. She was crying after waking up.

Hearing that something had happened in the yard of his son, his niece Vier fainted again, and Yang immediately rushed over.

After knowing the so-called reason, Yang's face was not good, and he immediately accused his son with a crossbrow, "Isn't it just that someone stole two things and sold them? Weier is a kind person again, you actually Kill her close maid in front of her." As he

said, he threw himself on the bedside, looking at Yang Siwei, who was pale and weak, and said earnestly, "My poor Weier, it's not good for my aunt, so you can suffer. I was bullied."

Zhou Mingjia didn't know how many times she sighed, but she couldn't explain the reason to her mother, so she had to let her reprimand.

However, Mrs. Zhou Ge and Mrs. Zhou are not stupid, and they also believe that Zhou Mingjia, the grandson, knows that he will not do such a cruel act for no reason.

Besides, this looks more like a mouthpiece.

Old Zhou Ge's heart stunned, and he directly asked the eldest son Zhou Yan to take his daughter-in-law, Yang, so that she would not interfere in Mingjia's room.

Although Zhou Yan didn't understand, he obeyed his father's words. And if it weren't for the father to say that Yang was the mother of Mingli and Mingjia, Zhou Yan would have abandoned Yang to show his loyalty to the sage. After that, he would not have a good face and conjugal friendship with Yang.

After Yang Siwei woke up, after this incident, she no longer dared to speak up. Even if the aunt and mother-in-law Yang came to see her, she did not dare to tell her what happened that day.

The cognition of his cousin Zhou Mingjia has also changed, and he realizes that the husband is not exactly the cousin who speaks like a spring breeze and drizzle, and it makes people frightened once he becomes ruthless. Yang Siwei didn't even dare to let her cousin know that she had troubled her aunt when she offended Princess Luohe.

Not many people knew about it. Princess Luohe was a person who didn't care about Zhou's family. It was easier without the marriage, and she didn't take the matter of that day to heart and publicize it. Yang didn't realize his niece's careful thoughts, and she closed his mouth after being persuaded by her.

Although she was guilty of Yan'er who had been with her since she was a child and the two innocent maids, Yang Siwei breathed a sigh of relief.

But Zhou Mingjia was very disappointed. He knew that his wife was in trouble and his parents were dead. He didn't want to even know this. How could he communicate with each other after going abroad?

Misfortune comes out of the mouth, and it is even more taboo for people like them.

And Yang Siwei can't stay at home to embroider and read books all the time, so she should learn the etiquette of family wives.

Zhou Mingjia skipped his mother directly, and if his mother could do well, Yang Siwei would not be what she is now. He knew that his mother had always loved his cousin, and was afraid that she would be wronged and did not let her go to class with his daughter at home, but he did not expect that he would not even teach her these things.

Zhou Mingjia hoped that his grandmother could teach his wife well and stop doing this kind of trouble to the Zhou family.

Yang Siwei didn't know her cousin's hard work, and her thoughts were sensitive and fragile, just as her cousin thought she was a small householder, no better than a noble daughter in the family, these also fit the gossip of those three aunts and six wives. It can be seen that Yang Siwei listened all the way. Zhou Mingjia was not clear about it.

The result was naturally weeping all night.

The next day, with red eyes, I went to the old lady's room to greet him weakly, which caused Mrs. Zhou to be unhappy. The old lady Zhou did not understand that she was a very gentle and talkative girl in the past. Why is she now married to Ming Jia? , But the shortcomings are becoming more and more obvious.

Is she not good enough for her grandson Mingjia, Mrs. Zhou sighed in her heart, just thinking about teaching her grandson well and cultivating a granddaughter-in-law who can do it well.

After Yang heard about this, he was extremely dissatisfied, and worried that Wei Er would suffer from the old lady. Although the Yang family has not experienced the hardships of being a daughter-in-law, he has also heard a lot. He thought that when Vier married Ming Jia, being her daughter-in-law would avoid the pain, but now she has to go to the old lady. Listen to the rules in the room.

She wanted to ask the elder Zhou Yan for help, but Zhou Yan didn't care about the back house at all, preferring to perform loyalty in the yamen instead of going home to listen to her complaints.

Yang found her son Mingjia again. She still complained about her son, so she told Weier to go to the old lady's room to learn the rules and what to do. What if the old lady talked about Vier?

Zhou Mingjia heard two words, and his handsome and fair face immediately showed a serious and serious look, "Mother stopped her words, grandmother is kind and kind, and treats her descendants kindly. Grandmother is willing to teach Vier, that is Vier's blessing. Mother, don't worry about it anymore."

He was angry and helpless in his heart . What was wrong with his mother, became more confused, and even his grandmother dared to criticize it.

After seeing his son admonish her, he seemed to bow down respectfully, and the figure who was going away suddenly felt cold.