𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖄𝖔𝖚...

"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless.
Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure.
"L.. Lan Zhan, you don't have to like me. You no longer need to care for me. Y..you can be the way you want. J..just let me care for you. Let me show you what happiness is. Let me accompany you through the highs and the lows. Let me give my world to you. J..just let me love you. Huh? Can you let me do that? Please Lan Zhan....!"
His voice cracked at the end. But who cares?
His Lan Zhan no longer needed him. His Lan Zhan no longer cared for him. His Lan Zhan no longer adored him. His Lan Zhan no longer.... no longer loved him!
Tears welled up in his eyes. He couldn't cease the tears from flowing down his cheeks. He couldn't help but show his vulnerability to Lan Zhan. His Lan Zhan!

-------------------------------------------------------

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying was betrothed ever since their birth. Unfortunately, due to some misunderstanding, Wei Ying's mother killed Lan Zhan's mother, who was her best friend.
Ever since then, Lan Zhan hated Wei Ying.Wei Ying, who had nothing to do with any of these, is made to face the consequences. Not only was he made to face the consequences, but also to lose the one and only whom he thought he would spend the rest of his life with.

Will this be the end for these two young lovers or was it just the beginning?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned for more updates...
Thanks a lot for reading...🥰