# CHAPTER 10 #

Thanks a lot for your comments and votes for the last chapter. It really made me happy.

Hope you all will like this too....

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Don't lay your filthy hands on me."
Lan Wangji said which made Wei Wuxian's hand to stop in the air.

Wei Wuxian never expected such words to be directed for him by Lan Wangji. It would be his worst nightmare from now on. He tried to cover up his hurt expression, but it was hard. Very hard. Not after hearing those words.
Wei Wuxian put his hands down. He knew that he could no longer act as the 'General Wei'. So without any more words, he left the hall.
Lan Wangji was puzzled. But he couldn't care any less. For he was dragged to his cell.

Later that night, despite the warning of his father to not to lay a finger on Lan Wangji, Wen Chao heeded to Lan Wangji's cell. It wasn't because Lan Wangji had disrespected Wei Wuxian but he just simply couldn't stand the other. Just a glimpse of Lan Wangji was enough to irritate him to the core. So with a few men in row, Wen Chao kicked open the cell door.

Lan Wangji had been trying to meditate for the past few hours to strengthen his core and treat his wounds through his spiritual energy. But it was very difficult to meditate in such a place. When he finally could gather himself and meditate, he heard someone kick open the door. He knitted his brows but didn't open his eyes. He had seen enough of these disgusting faces.

"Woah.... Is our Second Master Lan meditating?" Lan Wangji gave him no care.
Receiving no response, Wen Chao got more anger. So he said,
"Aiyya.... What a pity! General Wei no longer cares about you. Who knows where he is? Is he at Wen Qing's or that beautiful young Jiang lady's?" Wen Chao said with a fake sigh.
Lan Wangji gritted his teeth. Just by the thought of it .....
"Don't be angry." Wen Chao said, looking at Lan Wangji who was boiling with rage.
"Qishan does no lack women. As long as you want, we can provide you with the best women. After all, aren't you the Second Master Lan? How can we provide you with some low prostitutes?"
Lan Wangji couldn't control himself any longer. With the very little spiritual energy that he had tried to cultivate within the past few hours, he sent a blow to Wen Chao.
Wen Chao didn't expect it so he was unprepared. He staggered backwards. He still hadn't taught him properly. He was so furious.
"You.....! You dare to attack me!"
He then turned towards Wen Zhuliu, who was standing in a corner, watching the commotion.
"Wen Zhuliu...! Crush his golden core! Now!"
Wen Chao screamed.

Lan Wangji shot his head up. It didn't seem as if Wen Chao was joking.... Lan Wangji panicked. Were they being serious?
Before he could even form coherent words, Wen Zhuliu was already in front of him. His eyes widened. He was about to stop him when he could feel a stinging pain from where his golden core rests.
"N...." His words stopped and all he could do was.... Scream!

Lan Wangji struggled. He struggled hard to escape from that grasp. But all he got in return was more pain. He found it hard to breathe. He gasped for air.
"No..... Stop.....!" Lan Wangji was internally screaming. He knew that within another few minutes, he wouldn't have a golden core. The particular thought horrified him.
"Stop....!" He couldn't let out any words. Everything that left his mouth was none than, Scream! All his words turned into scream. He cried in pain. Lan Wangji had always learnt to maintain his composure no matter the circumstance. But now.... He couldn't even....

Lan Wangji blacked out.

Only when Lan Wangji's golden core was totally crushed, did Wen Chao laugh happily. He had waited for this moment for so long in his life. And now, that he had finally achieved it.... He was on cloud nine! No words could explain his happiness and he knew that no words will ever be able to. He was so happy.
But little did he know that a cruel fate awaited him.