# CHAPTER 07 #

Thanks for all your comments and votes for the last chapter.
Hope you all enjoy!
Good luck ☘️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

         Upon getting closer to Wei Wuxian's cell, Meng Yao changed his facial expression. He changed it as if turning a page in the book. Seems like this person was more than what he was known to be.
        "A-xian, something terrible is happening." He said upon entering.
Wei Wuxian simply ingnored him. He wasn't going to be bothered by any of it. He doesn't have to be.
         Meng Yao understanding this, changed his words. He straightforwardly shooted out,
        "Lan Wangji is planning to kill your brother."
        Wei Wuxian whipped his head towards Meng Yao. He didn't demand any questions but his look said it all. So Meng Yao continued,
        "My men in Gusu said that Lan Wangji had been lately having many discussions with certain disciples and your brother's name could be heard most of the time. Upon more investigation, this piece of knowledge have been received."

         Wei Wuxian was dazed. Was he hearing things? What is going on? Why does Lan Wangji have to kill his brother? Shouldn't he be the first to be killed if the other really wants to?
        Wei Wuxian could hear Meng Yao saying something but he was too amazed to speak. It was only after a long while that he noticed that the latter had already left.

        Meng Yao came out of the cell even more happily. Once he was far away from everyone's sight, he took out a talisman and wrote,
        "Attack within two days time."
Within few minutes the talisman burned indicating that the message has been received. He was internally screaming with happiness and couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. Finally, things were happening according to his plan.

        "Sect leader..... Sect leader....."
Nie Mingju was discussing about certain important things with his subordinates when he heard someone scream his name. When the person came in sight of him, he barked,
          "How dare you ca..."
         "Sect leader, the Wen's are attacking us."
         "What!"
Everyone said in unison. "This is bad." They thought.

        Wen's were standing forth the gates of the Unclean Realm's prison. And it was obvious that they were not going to leave until they have taken the prison down.
       "What are you all here for?" Nie Mingju questioned.
       "Why else would we be here for if not for killing you bunch of idiots?" Wen Chao asked back.
       "Not when I am still alive." Nie Mingju replied with clenched teeth.
        "Good. I wasn't expecting any less from the Nie's. And that would make this much more fun."
        Nie Mingju was growing furious. With no more words, he attacked first. Wen Zhuliu who was the trusted subordinate of Wen Chao came protecting his master from the blade and fought with Nie Mingju.
        When everyone was busy observing watching the fight, Meng Yao sneakily slipped away.

        The fight was getting more furious. Not only the clan leader was being attacked but also many other innocent disciples were attacked too.
         Blood could be seen everywhere. Dead bodies were shattered all over the ground. Many were lying on the floor, injured. Some of them were having their last breaths. It was such a pitiful sight. But it still didn't have the strength to soften the evil's heart.

          Nie Mingju knew that he was loosing. Many of his men were already dead. But still he kept on fighting. He wouldn't bow his head to the injustice.
         Finally, when he lacked all his strength to fight anymore, Wen Zhuliu lunged straight at him with the sword. Nie Mingju knew that it was his end. But something unexpected happened. The sword didn't pierce through him. He opened his eyes. He couldn't believe it! His trusted subordinates.. Meng Yao was lying over him... Sword pierced through his chest!
          "Let this be a warning to the rest of the cultivational world." Wen Chao spat. "Let's go." He commanded to his men.