# CHAPTER 17 #

Thanks for all your comments and votes on the last chapter.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

"W.... Wangji....." Lan Xichen called out for his brother.
Lan Xichen began panicking. The mark on Lan Wangji's wrist was disappearing. He turned to Nie Mingju who was around the corner of the room.
"D...dage...." He called out.
Nie Mingju turned towards Lan Xichen and with the other's facial expression, he understood that the situation was growing worser.
"Call for the doctor!" He cried.
And with that said, Lan Wangji looked up at Nie Mingju, puzzled. He looked down at his wrist and that was when he realised that....
"NO....!" He screamed his lungs out.
"Wangji, c...calm down."

"WEI YING!" Lan Wangji screamed again. He was not in a place to listen his brother. With every minute, his eyes grew wider, if it is even possible.

The mark had almost disappeared!

"Call for the doctor! NOW!" Nie Mingju screamed.

There was only a final stroke left!

"Where is the doctor?" Nie Mingju barked again.

If it is gone then.....

"Please bring the doctor here, SOON!"
Lan Xichen begged.

"WEI YING.....!"

The final stroke disappeared!

'' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''

I know that this is a very very short update. It isn't because I didn't want to write more, I just didn't want you to cry more. I swear!

Get yourself together for this is the turning point of this story. Something unexpected and unbelievable is on the way.

Don't forget to leave your comments and votes. Follow me for more updates.

STAY TUNED!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!