⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hi and hello for everyone 🙋
Thanks for all your comments and votes for the last chapter.

This is not an update but something very important. Plz read it.

This is my first time writing a FF online. And my first online story was, The Fantasy. (Check it out if interested )
But this is not my first time writing a story. I have already written 3 books;
      Love is blind
      Forbidden cupboard
      Missed forever
But I am having issues publishing it because I don't have my family's permission.

My parents and my siblings say that I should come to reality. I fantasize too much. Because they all think that my stories are either childish or ridiculous. They say that I am wasting my time on something ridiculous. And they all say that my books wouldn't even be read by more than 10 people. But they didn't know that my all 3 books were viral among the students and teachers while I was still schooling. And they wouldn't believe even if I say. So I chose to keep quiet and prove myself.

So here I am. Writing online. I chose to write online cuz that way I will be able to prove my parents that many of the people who I don't even know are reading my stories and are also supporting me.
So yeah.. please follow me, vote and comment on my story. The more you follow, vote and comment me, the more my family will be convinced. Your this little help can change my whole future.
So please support me.

And another important thing to say.
Writing angst is no simple thing. Many of you all said that last chapter was too sad. Believe me, I could have written it a little less sadder. But I didn't want to. I don't know how other authors write but I immerse into each and every character when I write. I just don't write in 3rd person pov but I write once after I think how it would be for me if I was there virtually. I personally think that is what makes a good author (plz don't take it personally)
And since I write in such a manner, once I had finished writing, I will be mentally exhausted. Like super exhausted. And I also will be having a train of emotions conflicting within me. But now, I have learned to control my emotions.
But alas! Yesterday, I lost control of my emotions. I was so sad and dejected that I couldn't help but cry in the sleep. My eyes were all puffy in the morning. Lol.
So, I am sorry but I won't be able to update the next chapter today. Tomorrow I will. So stay tuned!

And yeah.. Wei Ying is suffering a little too much but there is gonna be drastic change in his behaviour later. So wait for it.

I have said everything that I wanted to say, so please follow me, comment and and vote on my works. Your little kindness can change my life and I will remember it forever until my last breath.

Thank for reading it until the end and sorry for wasting your precious time.
Stay safe and healthy wherever you are..
Have a great day!