# CHAPTER 35 #

Lan Wangji could tried to open his eyes

Lan Wangji could tried to open his eyes. He felt numb all over. There was some sort of pain in his body. He was feeling so sick and just wanted to rest a little more but he couldn't.

Lan Wangji slowly opened his eyes and tried to take in the surroundings. This was not cave where he used to sleep with the uncles. This cave looked a little different. Lan Wangji slowly turned his head to the other side. Light hit him right on the face and he clenched his eyes shut which resulted in, him being awake noticed.

"You are awake." Came a female voice, Lan Wangji turned around to see Wen Wing standing by him.

Lan Wangji tried to make a sound but his throat felt dry. He tried to waje up to have some water.

"Don't move much. Your body is very weak."

Wen Qing helped him sit straight on the bed, and he signed for water. Wen Qing handed over him a cup of water and he nodded showing his gratitude.

"You have not even had a sip of water and had been using your spiritual energy to keep you conscious, now that your spiritual energy is drained, you fell unconscious. Nothing else to worry." Wen Qing stated.

"For how long?" Lan Wangji sounded hoarse.

"Four days, you have been unconscious for four days." Wen Qing replied in her doctor voice.

Lan Wangji looked stunned that he had been unconscious for four days. He felt weak all over.

"Don't move your body much and rest here. I will see you later. I will send Xue Yang over for any emergency, and keep in mind, don't you dare move!" Wen Qing commanded and soon she was out of sight.

Lan Wangji rested his head on the bed rest and sighed. He had been unconscious for four days.

 "What has happened during these four days? Did Wei Ying come to see me?" Lan Wangji asked himself.

He closed his eyes and tried to regulate his breathing for he was feeling uncomfortable. He did not know how long it has passed before Xue Yang came in asking,

"You are awake? How do you feel?"

Lan Wangji opened his eyes and sat straight with Xue Yang's help, and then he replied,

"Better."

"Better?" Xue Yang scoffed. "This is what you call better?"

Lan Wangji looked confused.

"Let me tell you, you look worse and I know that you feel worse too. Why did you starve yourself, Lan Wangji? How will that help you in anyway?"

Lan Wangji kept quiet. He did not know what to say. He thought that if he got sick, Wei Wuxian would care for him. But...... There was no sign of Wei Wuxian here!

"Lan Wangji, I am talking to you, are you even listening?"

"Wei Ying....?" Lan Wangji asked hardly making any sound fearing for the answer he was going to receive.