# CHAPTER 22 #

"Second Young Master Lan!"

Lan Wangji's eyes widened. He.... He knew that voice!

It was the same voice but it held no life in it. It was the voice that he longed to hear but now, he wished that he never heard it. That voice described all the misery that particular person had to go through.

Lan Wangji was speechless.

This couldn't be true! Was he dreaming?

"Are you surprised?"

No. He couldn't be mistaken nor was he dreaming. This was real!

It was none other than...

With a trembling voice, Lan Wangji called out,
"Wei....Wei Ying....!"

"Hahaha.... Hahaha.... Yes. It's Wei Ying, Wei Wuxian!"

"Wei... Wei Ying, where... Where are you?"

"Hahaha...." 

"Wei.... Wei Ying....., where... where are you? Come... Come out.... Wei Ying......!" 

"Why should I come out? Huh...? Hahaha.... Wasn't it you who wished me to get lost from your life? Second Young Master Lan, are you happy now?" 

Lam Wangji fell on his knees. Those words hurt him the most. Whatever the voice said was true. Very true! Once Lan Wangji has dearly wished he had never met Wei Wuxian so that his mother would have been alive. But now.... 

Tears found its way down his cheeks. Lan Wangji could no longer control his emotions. He had wronged Wei Wuxian! The love of his life! He doesn't deserve forgiveness. But how on earth could he live without his Wei Ying?! 

"Wei... Wei Ying.... I.... I am e...extremely s..sorry..! I... I am s..sorry for all t..that I did for y...you! I a..am sorry... C...can you please f...forgive m...me..?

By now, Lan Wangji was shaking with uncontrollable tears and emotions. He felt miserable. He just wished that he could go back to past and fix everything. But it was too late. He knew it. Yet, he just wanted to do something, anything, just to get back his Wei Ying. The one and only who resides in his heart.

"Forgiveness? Hahaha.... Second Young Master Lan, you dare to ask forgiveness? Huh? Hahaha..." A row of laughter followed. It was so cold and unfamiliar. 

Lan Wangji loved the way his Wei Ying laughed but now he just wished Wei Ying would stop laughing. Because, that laughter was so cruel and cold that Lan Wangji feared something bad was about to happen. 

Laughter echoed all over the area. Trees and bushes shook hardly. Lan Wangji clenched his eyes shut with tears flowing down. He dared not to move an inch. Lan Wangji did not know how long the laughter continued, but after some time, the voice spoke again. But, it was not the voice he heard first. This voice was even more colder. And crueler! 

"Second Young Master Lan," Lan Wangji bit his lips harder as to ground himself because hearing that voice, that cold voice, made him feel like being peirced through a sword right on his heart. 

The voice continued, 

"I would have forgiven you long ago if I was Wei Ying, but unfortunately now, I am no longer that silly Wei Ying who was blinded by love, now, I AM THE YILLING PATRAICH, WHO DOESN'T AND WILL NEVER AGAIN GET FOOLED BY LOVE!" 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Helloooooooooo, how are you guys doing? I hope everyone's doing good. It's been a very long time, almost like an year, since my last update and I sincerely hope that you guys haven't forgotten me already. I am so sorry for the very very late update but I couldn't help it. Anyways I hope you guys would forgive me and enjoy my story as the way you all did before. 

Do not forget to leave your precious votes and comments and make sure to stay tuned. 

 Have a nice day!