# CHAPTER 26 #

Lan Wangji couldn't sleep that night either. He felt so dejected. He did not know why his life has to be so miserable. Once, his life was as bright as a sun. He was so happy. Not even a single day had he spent the night with devastated thoughts like now. He never imagined that his life would turn out to be like this in future.

It was very late in the night when Lan Wangji fell asleep.

-----------

It was such a beautiful evening and these two young lovers did not want anything but to make this even more lovelier.

"Lan Zhan, how about we make a lantern?" Wei Wuxian asked his soul mate.

"Mn." Lan Wangji acknowledged for he knew it would be fun to spend time with Wei Wuxian.

When they had finally made the lantern with lots of laughter, Wei Wuxian suggested,

"Lan Zhan, let's draw something on it. What do you think?"

"It would be nice."

"Obviously Lan Zhan, with an artist like me beside you, the drawing will always look perfect just like us."

Lan Wangji hummed in response but deep down he was feeling butterflies with Wei Wuxian's words.

"What does Wei Ying want to draw?"

"Eh.... I have no idea Lan Zhan! W.. Wait! How about... We draw us!?"

Lan Wangji was surprised for a minute, his eyes widened and Wei Wuxian did not miss to catch it.

"Aiyaa... Er gege... Why do you look so surprised? Aren't we a couple? What's wrong if we draw us?"

Lan Wangji's ears reddened at the thought, a picture of him and Wei Ying together drawn with the whole world to see.....

"Wei Ying...." Lan Wangji tried to hide his blush but Wei Wuxian who was a master in reading his emotions, said,

"Second Master Lan, are you shy?" Wri Wuxian teased him.

"Wei..."

"Where did that shyness come from? Huh, Lan Zhan? Don't know who kissed me in public last night. Mmm?"

Wei Wuxian wanted to tease him more.

"Not in public." Lan Wangji desperately wanted to shut his partner. He was speaking of their intimacy right here, where anyone could pass them and hear what they were speaking!

"It is public. Middle of the forest is not public for you? What if there was some other cultivators night hunting like us? Huh, Lan Zhan? They could have seen us! They could have seen you pinning me down on a tree, tasting every inch of my...."

"WEI YING....!"Lan Wangji could no longer control himself. He knew if Wei Wuxian continued, he would repeat the same action from last night here too.

"Aiyaa.... My Er gege is blushing. Or...."Wei Wuxian inched closer to Lan Wangji, his hot breath hitting on the other's neck, "Is he.... getting hot...? Huh...."

Lan Wangji inhaled sharply. He tried to think of anything but Wei Wuxian. He thought of his uncle, hw he would be fuming if he saw them here, like this, so closer to each other. He thought of that seller, who had scolded for being so lovey dovey in public. He tried to think of.... But no, Wei Wuxian's hot breath was so....

Lan Wangji grabbed the other by his waist and brought them even more closer, he could not help but look at his lover's lips. It was so enticing!

Lan Wangji lost the little control and pulled Wei Wuxian for another passionate yet intensive kiss.