# CHAPTER 41 #

2 Days Later

2 Days Later.

Jin Guanyao was on cloud nine. He would never ever forget this day. The day where Lan Wangji lay on his coffin, dead!

Jin Guanyao still could not forget what Lan Wangji had said before his death,

"Wei Ying could be with anyone, but his heart will always belong to me."

Jin Guanyao felt so happy now. He smirked and said on his mind, "Lan Wangji ah, Lan Wangji, look at yourself, you look so fragile after saying such big words. Hanguang Jun, you are so pitiful. How long do you think Wei Wuxian will pity for you? One year or ten years? Sooner or later, he will be mine!" Jin Guanyao smiled happily and a certain person did not fail to notice it.

Lan Qiren could not bear the pain that he was feeling at the moment. He has raised Lan Wangji as his own son. He had given up on his life for Lan Wangji. He could still remember when Lan Wangji has asked, when he was almost seven years, 

"Uncle, I also want to be strong as you and father. What should I do?" 

"If you want to be strong as me and your father, you should study hard and practice well. Never let feelings and emotions ruin your studies."

"Feelings and emotions?" Lan Wangji had questioned back. 

"Yes, those are the two things that ruin a strong cultivator."

Hearing that, Lan Wangji had fallen on his knees and bowed down, saying, "Uncle, Wangji is still small, I hope uncle will guide to the right path as long as he is alive."

Lan Qiren's heart swelled hearing those words. He hummed to Lan Wangji as a sign of approving and made a pledge to himself that he will dedicate his whole life on guiding Lan Wangji on the right path. 

Tears flowed down his cheeks. Lan Qiren could no longer hide his tears, "Wangji, how could you leave your uncle so soon? Did you not promise to stay by my side forever? How could you break your promise?!" 

"Uncle, calm down!" Lan Xichen tried to cam his uncle down. He feared something would happen to uncle if he continued like this. 

"How can I? How can I?" Lan Qiren cried. 

"Uncle pl...." Before Lan Xichen could finish, a group of sect leaders said, 

"Master Lan, we must seige Burial Mounds and capture that Wei Wuxian alive!" 

"Yeah....."

"He must be killed for his actions...!" 

"How could he be so unreasonable?!" 

"Who wants to kill me?!" A voice came out of no where.

"Ah..... Wei.... Wuxian....." Everyone cried out in unison.

"Obviously, it's me. How can I not be here?" With that, out of no where, Wei Wuxian appeared beside the coffin.

"Wei Wuxian, how dare you?" A cultivator nearby questioned.