REQUEST!

Hello to everyone of my lovely readers! I hope you guys are having a great time. 

I an sorry to tell you guys that this is not the chapter 41 which you guys were expecting but a small important request! 

First of all, most importantly, I would like to say that, "LET ME LOVE YOU" is a fanfiction with a happy ending so please do not jump to conclusions in the middle of the story and leave with harsh comments. Please! Your comments mean a lot to me so when you guys leave harsh words and and sentences, it hurts a lot. So I humbly make a kind request not to do so in the future, please! 

And, the next most important request is that, please do not rush me asking for updates. Some even, message in dms asking when I would update the next chapter, I understand it is because you are hooked with the story and I am more than glad I can entertain you with my imagination and creativity, but please understand that I have life outside Wattpad. And, in my opinion, writing a story is not easy. I do not know about other writers but I never write an update until I make sure that this specific chapter would be intresting to my readers and would make them live the story more. These are the two things I consider while writing. If I feel bored while writing, I stop writing 'cause if u do not enjoy it then neither will the readers enjoy it. So this sis my way of writing and I think this is the only reason why you guys love my story so much. So I kindly make a request asking not to rush me because when you guys do that, I just feel frustrated and cannot focus on writing much. 

I sincerely hope you guys would understand me and not send me dms asking for updates and leave harsh comments! 

With that said, I'll meet you guys with a new chapter tomorrow! 

STAY TUNED! 

HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!