Chapter 14: Evil Inside

Hello! Well here is chapter 14 Enjoy!

Chapter 14: Evil Inside

Aries p.o.v

"The Queen gone missing? " Luther voice shook and I couldn't believe this is happening. Another roar sounded making the chandeliers shake above us. For the first time ever in my existence, I was nervous to see my father. We now had three problems on our hands, the Queen absent, my father anger, and Lana. "We'll take care of him." I assured the royal guard. He nods and runs to the the door where I assume my father is in. This was bad. "I don't think we should go in there just yet." Torres said, looking scared. I don't blame him at all , nobody wants to so face my father when he is angry. "You can stay behind then." I said, already heading towards the door with Tristan following me closely. I open the door seeing the royal guards running back and forth, gathering broken objects, and some just standing shaking in fear. I kept heading up and I find two of my brothers pacing back and fourth talking to eachother. "Aries, good you're here." my brother Elijah spoke, looking very worried. "None of you went in." it was more of statement than a question. Both of them shook their heads. "Alright, let's all go in." I said, but Aldon my older brother stopped us."Tristan, I'm not sure it's wise for you to come in."

"Why?" Tristan asked. "We know you disliked the Queen. The state father is in, there's no telling how he reacts to your presence." Aldon said. Tristan frowns saying, "You two," he points at Aldon and Elijah, "dislike her too. Except for Aries." Both of them was right though, but I had a feeling that they needed to come. The sound of broken glass and screams sounded behind the door we stood in front of."We better hurry." Aldon said and we all followed him. We were nervously walking towards our very pissed off father. I saw him standing 7ft tall, eyes blazing, fangs out. We all could sense his rage, his power growing rapidly as he was choking one of the guards. "Please, my King, I didn't know." the guard panicked. The guard squirms in my fathers death grip. "Excuses and lies!" he roars. We stood there watching, too nervous to move or he'll take his wrath on us. The guard looked towards us and my father eyes followed. He drops the guard not caring about his well being. He walks up to us slowly, looking menacing. "My sons," he spoke eerily calmed. He looked at us each and his eyes landed on Tristan. He didn't speak. Just stared making Tristan uncomfortable. "I assume you've heard my mate went missing. How each of you except Aries, disliked her. Believe me when I say this sons, If I find out one of you three had anything to do with this, you'll regret it. " he said dangerously, but he looking at Tristan the whole time.

Tristan flinched ,but he never looked away facing my father death glare. "Father, one of the guards gave me this." I handed him the paper. " I know, my son. It's puzzling there is no scent to follow up on. Just a note saying missing something written in my mates blood." he growls. " No scent? That isn't possible father. " Elijah was puzzled. "I want you four and the rest of the guards searching this palace and outside. That's an order." he said. He walks to his chair looking sad lost in thought while holding a picture of his mate. "Let us go brothers. We have an order to do. "We'll find her father." Aldon said, but not before I heard him say, "For my sake." I shut the door behind me and walked back where Luther and Torres was waiting. "Well?" Luther asked. " Pissed. He order us and the guards to search the place and outside. We'll go round up some of the guards. Careful guys." Aldon said, then walked away with Elijah following him behind. I turned my attention back to Luther, Torres, and Tristan who stood there looking lost and thought. "Well we start by looking in the palace. Hopefully some clue would show up." I said.

"Um, what about Lana?" Luther voiced. "That thing is still there at the house. We got to go back." Tristan said. "Should we tell the King?" Luther asked. We all looked at eachother frowning about how we go about this. None of us didn't want to face him right now. " I don't think we should just yet . We don't have all the facts just yet." I said , and Tristan growls. "Facts? We don't need facts. Let's go there right now. All of us." he said and we all agreed. We were at the house less than a minute, guards walking around guarding. We enter in and Lana was still there looking very frightened by our presence. It still really bugged me about this Lana drama. "Who are you? " Tristan hissed at Lana. Lana coward more into the couch. Tristan walked up to her , grabbed her neck and started squeezing. "You better tell me the truth or I will kill you, right here, right now."