Chapter 4 : First day being a slave part 2

Another chaaapter yay!! :)

Not sure how to go about this story yet so bare with me.

Once again plz plz comment, vote and read , fan if ya like. Later readers :D

Chapter 4  First day of being a slave part 2

He roughly pulled me in hurting my arm. "W-wait! I didn't know how to get here? That's not fair." I panicked. I hope he would listen. His smirk grew bigger letting me know he didn't care.

"No excuse you pathetic slave." he sneered. I backed into the wall with him following my every move. His hand was on my arm in a death grip that hurt badly. He swung me across the room like a rag doll. My back clashed with a hard dresser. I hear his footsteps coming closer to me. Please go away I begged inwardly. He picked me up by the throat his eyes hard and cold. "I would play with you some more, but I have a meeting to attend." he slowly said to me. He adds more pressure and I feel like I might pass out. I need to call Aries. Aries? Instantly there was a knock on the door. Tristan ignored it and continue his punishment on me. That's when I saw the door broke down and Tristian turned his head.

"What hell Aries!?" he yelled.

"Put her down. You're hurting her."

He looked at me and ease some of the pressure.

"What I do with her is none of your nosy ass business!" he hissed.

"It is."

He threw me on the ground hard as l screamed at the pain.

"I'm not finished with you." he said towards me than turn to Aries. " And I'm telling father about this."

"Be my guess." Aries said not really caring about Tristan words. Tristian leaves and I began to cry.  Aries was right in front of me looking over my body.

"You should have called me sooner. He almost killed you. If I hadn't interfere.."

I stop my crying and looked at him. I wish I did too, but I was to scared too.

"Your going to get in trouble. Because of me." I say.

"Don't worry." he chuckles "You need a medical attention. I'll carry you." before I can get a word in he scooped me up in his hands. I felt a stupid blush come on my face as I felt his body close to mine. I never had a guy carry me before. He was muscular as well.

"Sherry," he says.

"Not again." I heard a female voice. Sound familiar.

"Oh, poor dear. What did Tristan do?" she asked.

"He threw me across the room and then started to choke me." I whisper. She shook her head obviously upset about it. At least she was a nice vampire so far. After she tend my injuries I felt slight better.

"Thank you."

"Welcome dear. Aries after your done come see me. Ok?" she asked and he nod. Once again Aries carried me. "I can walk." I protest.

"I'm not letting you down. End of discussion." he sternly said. He was right I guess. So I had to comply. He kicked the door open and laid me down on a soft warm bed. I took in my surroundings knowing that this is so not my hell hole room.

"Is this your room?" I asked.

"Yup. " he says. He had a very nice spacious room like Tristan. His wall were a dark blue color with patterns. The room was big and homey looking. I would say his room could pass as house on it's own. His bed was big and comfortable. Wait. Why was I in his bed? "Because you need to rest. That bed of yours isn't good for your aching body." he said with concern. That made sense.