Chapter 19: The Decision part 2

Hi there...   If you still reading this story I thank you for sticking around. Don't worry I'm still going to continue this story. I hope you still read this story and have not gave up on it. I hope you guys understand and as always thank you for reading...

Chapter 19: The Decision part 2

"Janice, get off of her!" I heard Luther yells. Janice looks up and turned her head looking at Luther. Before she moved, Luther grabbed her, holding her as she struggles in his grip. I'm lucky he came in time before anything worse could happen. I watched Luther as he pulled out his phone and called someone. He whispers into the phone and then he hanged up. A man appears at the door and Luther handed Janice to him whispering more words. After that, he was gone with Janice. Luther looks at me with anger in his eyes.  "What's going to happen to her?"  "She is going to be contained at the time being." he said still looking upset. This was my fault. "I thought she would come back. " I sadly said. His angry eyes changed to an unreadable look as he held my gaze. "It's more like a fifty-fifty chance. Vampire blood mixing with human blood can be unstable."

"But I'm not unstable, I'm just fine." I told him. "So that bite on your neck is fine? Ya, I don't think so. Lets get you patched up before vampires smell you." He picked me up carrying me to a unused table and began to clean my wound. "Youre good at this." I said. "Oh, we haven't gotten to the worse part." Luther chuckled. The sensation of a stinging burn on my neck made me gasp and a tear fell. "Sorry, I had to disinfect it. A new turned vampire bite a human can affect one with things." he says. That's interesting. Well, at least I would be fine from it and not infected. "Were you ever like that?" I asked him. I don't know why I asked him that , but I felt like I need to. He pulls back to look at me with all seriousness. "Worse. The only difference, I wasn't turned, I was born as a purebred." I heard that word before. Aries said he was one too, I remember. "What is a purebred?"  "The opposite of turned humans, but more so or less. Aries should explain that to you."

"All done. Give a week or two and it should be fine." Luther said. "Thank you, like I said before you are good at it." Luther helps me down and I felt slight woozy, but I recovered. "Sherry taught me. Well, if you asked her, she'll tell you I annoyed her that she caved in so I could leave her alone." Luther smiles. "Seem like you two were close." I say. He looks me in my eye saying, "She's a sister to me." I can see in his eyes that he meant it. Just talking to him made him seem like he wasn't all that bad of a vampire. Then again he didn't have a pretty past. Speaking of that, I wonder will I ever see my best friend even though she is a monster? I heard someone approaching towards us. "Luther, you may want to come with me. There is something that need to be done." a man said. "Right. Rene, your coming with me. It's not safe to leave you behind."

"But you said no vampires know this room?" I questioned. "I know, but it's better if I had an eye on you. That way if anything happens, I'll be there." I guess he was right in a way. Soon as that vampire left is when I was by myself and Janice attacked me. Besides, do I even have a choice in this matter? I followed him carefully to where he was heading. Luther made me wear a jacket saying it's better that my scent to be hidden. It took us a while to get there because after all I'm just human, I don't have speed like Luther who could easily be there in three seconds. We in front of a door that had some kind of security lock on it. Luther pressed the numbers so quick like his hand was flying over the keypad. "Stay close to me. Vampires are not keen to humans." Luther warns me. Just like he said I stuck close to him. "Mr. Luther, we have been waiting for your arrival." a man said. "I know. Take me to her."