Chapter 5: Surprises

I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. My eyes start to water. I rushed over to Dana hugging the life out of me. We both cried for a good while. It was so good to see her. When we pulled apart I looked around and say "how?" I asked. She looked at me with more tears coming out of her eyes. "I don't know what happened. All I remember was waking up in a bed. They got Janice too." I instantly felt bad that my friends was in this palace. None of us couldn't escape to run off and tell someone. Even if that happened how can they rescue us? These were vampires who can easily over power a human.

"Where is Janice?"

"I don't know. I saw her yesterday and that was it. What were going to do Rene?" Dana cried.

"What can we do Dana? They're vampires."

I watched as Dana paced back and forth biting her lip. "We need to come up with a plan."

"Ok then. What's the plan?"

"Carefully we need to search this whole place then go from there. Ok?" Dana said. It sounded like an ok plan. Maybe it'll work. The big hall doors open and I see a redhead walking towards the table.

"Oh, hi there. You guys must be new. I'm Bianca." the red head said cheerfully. It was strange that she seemed calmed.

" Hi I'm Dana. This is Rene my best friend."

We shook hands and nod at each other. The girl seemed nice enough. Maybe I can get information from this girl.

"How long you been here?" Dana asked. Bianca took a seat from cross of us.

She looked at me and said " Five years."

"Five years? That's a long time!" Dana gasp. Bianca smiled sadly.

"I know. Have you guys seen the others?" she asked us. Others?

"There's others?"

"Yes. Jack, Paige, Nina, and Tammy." she said. Well at least we were not the only ones.

The door opens and looked over my shoulder to see four people making there way towards us. "There they are!" Bianca smiled. They sat by Bianca looking at us with curiosity. "Guys we have new servants! Why don't you guys introduce yourselves." One girl with short dark auburn hair smiled . "Hi, I'm Paige."  We both said hello.

"And I'm Tammy. You can call me Tam for short if you want." she was very tall with an athletic body.

"Name is Jack and this is Nina. She's the youngest and shy." Jack smiled down at with what it looks like brotherly love. They didn't look like they was related.

"I'm Rene and this is Dana." they all smiled at us except Nina. "Well that's out the way. Let's tell the cook what we want to eat." Tammy said. I had order a burger and Dana order macaroni. Tammy and Paige had salad, and Jack and Nina had fish sticks. We talked while we ate getting to know each other. Tammy was the oldest being twenty-one, Bianca and Jack are twenty, Paige was eighteen the same age as us, and Nina is fifteen.

I asked did they ever try to escape and they looked at me like I'm insane. "No one dare try to escape because of what happen to Lisa." Paige shook her head fiercely. I heard from Aries said that something didn't happen good.  Paige looked at us with worry. "This placed is guarded well. So I doubt we would escape." Tammy laugh without humor. Well I haven't seen the outside of the palace. If Tammy say it's well guarded then how can we get out? Bianca looked at her watch and sighed. "we need to get back. It was nice meeting you both." she waved as she left. The rest decided to head out too. "You girls be careful, ok? And we nod.