Chapter 11: Here Comes The Storm

Hello there!

Chapter 11: Here Comes The Storm

Karla stands up moving closer to me. "I love hide and seek, I'm always the seeker. Looks like game over for you." she smiles crazily at me. I kept looking at her watching her blood stained mouth grinning at me evilly. She advances towards taking more steps towards me. She almost me reach me until I ducked and my body moved the curtain slightly. Her hand miss me an inch until she hissed pulling her hand away in very fast motion that I almost missed it. Karla stood there watching her hand smoking slowly. I stood there shock watching this happening before my eyes. "I'll be seeing you again you runt. This won't be the last encounter." she growls, backing away. I took my chance and ran looking back and she was still there standing watching me. Somehow I remember where Aries room was and that's where I end up standing in front of his door. I knocked on his door and he opens the door looking at me worrying. "Can I come in?" I said, out of breath. He nods and moved to the side so I can enter. "Are you hurt?" he asked. "No."

"Well there a tiny spot of blood on your arm. Are you sure?" he asked again. I checked my arm and yup, there it was a little spot of blood on my arm. "It's not mines, it's uh, gosh I can't." I say. He advances closer to me gently touching my shoulder. "Tell me Rene." he says. I took a deep breath and exhale trying to get the words out. "Nina's blood." I said. "Nina's blood? Why? What happened?'' he questioned. I told him from the beginning to the end of what happen, except the part where her hand was smoking in the sunlight. His face hardened. "I'm gonna have to speak to Tristan about this and my father. Rene you should not roam the palace alone . Karla is a dangerous vampire and very unpleasant to be around. Stay here unless one of the maids come get you ok?" he said and I nod. He leaves and I'm left alone to my thoughts. I tried to stop the images of Nina, but I couldn't though. She didn't deserve that at all, hell nobody. That Karla is just so wicked and psychotic. It wasn't Tristan did it, but he didn't help either. He looked liked he enjoyed what Karla did. Gosh, I need to stop thinking right now because I'm getting a headache. I decided to take a nap so the images and thoughts would go away for the moment.

Someone was knocking on the door waking me up out of my nap. To be honest I was to scared to answer it, but whoever it is they kept knocking. If I stayed silent maybe they'll go away. "I know your in there Rene." a female voice spoke.  "I guess you don't want to eat then."  At that exact moment my stomach growled betraying me and I sighed. I open the door and there was the old maid standing there with a sad look. "Come child." she says and I followed her. As I'm walking she looks at me and I looked at her. It seem she wanted to say something, but her mouth stayed closed. I wasn't sure if I could eat after what happened, but I had to feed my body. I bumped into her not realizing she stopped and I quickly apologizing. She turns to me smiling sadly." It's ok child. You were lost in your thoughts thinking about something occurred and I'm sure it wasn't a good one either. I hope next time you'll heed my warning, because things around here is gonna get worse." she said. Seriously, how did she knew I was thinking something that was bad? What else could she be possibly talking about now? No, this time I want an answer or something because she keep confusing me. "What do you mean? Heed your warning?   Tell me, I want to know what your going on about. At least a little something."

She looks at me and nod. "I was just simply looking at you and I can tell by the way you looked something was wrong. "Ok, that one made sense. She continues talking. "I'm an old maid working for these old vampires and I pay attention a lot. The reason I'm telling you this because your a special girl Rene. You may not see or know yet, but that day will come. Remember, keep your eyes open and be very careful who you trust." she said. I was just bout to say something until I hear Janice voice calling my name. "Coming!' I shout to her and I turned back to the old maid, but she was already walking away. I was close to get an answer out of her, but at least she gave me something but it still was confusing as hell. I shook my head and just head in to sit with my friends. Dana tilted her head towards Janice giving me the look. Oh, I forgot about the favor to ask Janice bout her trip. I was heading to towards her, but something told me to look which I did. Bianca was missing. Oh no, did Karla get her? "Rene? Are you ok?" Janice said. Truly I wasn't, but I tried to keep my composure "Sorry I'm spacing out. Mind I can ask you something?" "Sure" she replied.

"How was your shopping trip?" I asked and Janice looked at me weirdly. "Rene, I love you and all, but when did you become interested in shopping?" Crap. "Well I just want to know. Your the only one that been outside and get sum fresh air."  

"True, but this have Dana written all over it, am I right?" I never thought Janice would caught on, but she did. "I know it was her plan right? Rene, we have been friends since we were ten, I know you more than Dana does." Wow, Janice was good. "Yes, she still think there something or distraction we need so we can escape." I finally admit. Janice shakes her head. "Dana is never gonna let it go is she?" and I shook my head. "But Janice, she made valid points to though. How long do you think we will last?"

"None of us will." a soft spoken female said. I turn to find Bianca standing there looking very wormed out. I observed her and I see bites on her neck that looked fresh. Paige, Dana, Janice, and I looked at her. " Oh my gosh, Bianca, are you okay?" Paige asked? Bianca shook her head. "Were in danger," she says. " Dana, your suggestion is looking to be the best idea." "It is?" Dana questioned. "Wait a second, what are you talking about?" Paige continues to question. Bianca sits down and she starts to cry. She looks at me saying," Rene, can you help me. I can't, I just can't." and she sobs more. I took a deep breath and tried to tell the events like I'm reliving it. "I was at my master room cleaning his bathroom, but there was somebody already in the room before I got there.

 A vampire called Karla was there and almost attacked me, but my master sorta saved me. " I said. " That's when Nina and I came in. I didn't know why Rene master wanted us for , but he wanted us for something. My master ordered me to obey the vampire wishes. He asked us to move and clean some things and then told us to sit. I don't know how we sat there doing nothing while both of them stared and laughed at us while whispering. "

"That vampire Rene mentioned told us she need a bite. Nina freaked out about it and started to get defensive about it. I tried to to her to be calm and let them or we'll get punish if we disobeyed. She told them no and she had enough. The woman vampire was sitting there laughing at us while we arguing with each other and Rene master told her that she should listen to me. I remember that vampire woman grab Nina roughly and telling her to be stilled, but she wouldn't. Nina squirmed around and somehow got out of Karla hands. Karla stood up getting ready to attack and Nina tried to throw a vase at her. Both of the vampires looked at her shocked and I knew she was..." "That's right I did hear something I went to investigate. I got closer to see a vase, but then that's when Bianca body clashed with mines."

Bianca took over and voice becomes more shaky. " I knew I had to pull Nina away, but Karla pushed me, well with vampire strength. That's when I clashed with Rene". "Gosh, I can't. Rene can you?" Bianca cries. They all looked at me to finish the story. "They kind of chomped on her like chewing her neck....Karla tore Nina's arm off." I said, my voice getting shaky as well, as my eyes water. They all looked stunned and terrified. "No, not little Nina. Oh god." Paige started to cry. Dana stands up taking center of the room. " You see guys? That's why we need to escape. Were all sitting ducks waiting to be killed one by one. The longer we stay the more were in grave danger." she spoke, but looking at me and Janice directly. 

"If you guys wanna join me , then the better and if you don't, then you are just waiting for the inevitable. So I'm choosing to escape and yes I might die trying, but I am not waiting for one of those demons to kill me because they are bored, have no use, or just because they want to. So take your pick. Wait for one of them to kill you, or try to escape and be alive?