Chapter 26: The Game of Choice part 2

A choice? Me or her? I can't do this! "Clock is ticking girls. Decide your fate or I will." Karla said. Bianca looked me tears running down her face. My cheeks were wet too. "Save yourself Rene." Bianca said in a defeated manner. She can't be serious right now. "No, don't talk like that. We will both live." I say to her, but Bianca shook her head. I'm not going to kill her. "Rene, we'll both die if we don't. At least one of us lives. That should be you. You can change and stop all this."

I shook my head at her. Change what? What did she even mean by that?  I need to think of something. Maybe if I played along and take the chance to hurt Karla. Isn't like the movies with vampires dying with a stake in the heart? I sure do hope I'm right because if I'm wrong then I am doomed. "You win Karla. I'll kill her." I said. Bianca eyes lit up at my words. "Interesting, Rene killing one of her friend. Which weapon you like to use human." Karla showed all kind of things that look like it could be use for torture. My eyes drew in a knife made with gold  literally real gold. I took it and slyly winked at Bianca hoping she knew what I was doing.

"What are waiting for worm? Kill her!" Karla said with excitement. "Bianca, I'm so sorry. Please know I didn't want to do this." I said. I had to make myself sound believe able of what I was going to pull off.  Karla pulled Bianca towards me so we were close to each other. Karla was next to me smiling her sick smiles. I drew my hand high with the knife in my hand ready to strike down. I swing my hand down and turn my hand and stab Karla where her heart was. Bianca and Karla looked in shock. Karla looked down seeing blood appearing messing up her laced shirt. She looked back at me and fell over. Waiting no time, I grabbed a smaller knife to cut the ropes off of Bianca feet. "I can't believe you just freaking did that Rene! I thought you were gonna kill me" she say.

"No, I was aiming for her. I had to make it convincing. Now let's get out of here." I said. Bianca  grabbed me to hug me saying she was grateful. I nod at her and grab her hand looking how bad it look. I tear a piece of my shirt off with the knife to wrap around Bianca hand. "Thanks Rene" she smiled.  I nod at her. Next thing I know I heard Bianca screamed and I looked up seeing hands on Bianca head. He head was separated from her neck and blood gushed out as I fell backwards in shock and fear.

I saw Karla had Bianca head in her hand raising above her head as the blood drip in her mouth. Bianca body fell with a thud and Karla looked at me with her bloodstained face looking at me with those pissed off black evil eyes.