Chapter 28: The Finding

"My , my, my little slave. You had a lot of going on while I was away hmm?" He says. "N-no master" I quickly said. We stop walking and he stood in front of me and Karla behind me. He waved his finger at me disapproving.  "Slave, we talked about this and you know very well." Tristan wickedly smiled, but I had no idea what he talking about. He squeeze my arm and a whimper comes out. "Think hard. Each answer you give me wrong the more I'm hurt you. I'll give you thirty seconds."

I stood there with a panic look on my face. What was it? I need to think back every conversation we had. Wait...he think I'm lying? "Times up slave. Now do you have an answer?" He asked. "You think I'm lying?" I said. Tristan claps his hand laughing. I was just so lost at the outburst. "Well aren't you little smart? Most human aren't the sharpest creature to exists. You surprise me slave." He says. Karla growls and push me making me almost trip. I look back her and she look back looking smug. They led me to a room that look empty except for the chair, table, and a light.

He told me to sit and I sat on the squeaky chair. He turns to Karla frowning. "Why is your shirt bloody?" He ask her and I gulps. "This," she points at her shirt. "Came from that blood bag slave you own. Stab me in the chest! A slave! She needs a good painful correction in her errors." Karla advances towards me frowning. Tristan face looked in shock. Karla came up to me and smacked me in the face. Then she grab my arm pulling my arm, bending it back where it was painful and uncomfortable. "Karla stop. I didn't say you do stuff without my permission." Tristan looked angry. Karla stared wide eyed. "Are you kidding me? She stab me in the chest! She severely need to be punishment. Even more than that."

Tristan rolled his eyes at her outburst. As if he was annoyed. "Calm down Karla. It's just a little flesh wound which healed up less than four minutes. But you are right about she need to be put in her place. Slaves have no right to attack a vampire. Which I explained to you Rene. Oh you are so naughty. Bad, Bad, human." Tristan said. He was talking to me if I was a dog. Karla looked down taking it in. She pouts , but stayed silent. "Karla, leave." Tristan said. Karla jumped up looking shocked. "You said we was gonna have fun? Together?"
"Well you ruined it. Begone. Now." Tristan voice was tight. Karla looked angry and walked up to him. "I want payback for what she did to me." Karla voiced. "I need to be alone right now. "

Karla appalled face looked amusing to me. Well at least I only have to deal with one. "Ever since that pathetic human arrived you changed. She just food and nothing else. You been so distracted like really I do-" Tristan grab her by the neck cutting her off her rant. "Find the off button or I'll do it for you. You are very annoying little wench and I want you out my space right now. You are forgetting your place. I am Prince Tristan and I'm ordering your ass to leave. Now" Karla shook her head not believing this was happening to her. Karla leaves without saying a word to Tristan, but not before she turn to look back at me mouthing words. I got chills all over. I know she was gonna come back for me. " Now you." Tristan said , pacing back and forth.

"I don't know what is Aries deal, but whatever it is he took an interest in you and I like to know why." He says more to himself. "No one should take an interest. Mine." He growls coming closer to me and I feel something sharp on my body. "Such a shame I have spill good tasting blood, but you disobeyed." He smirks at me. " Oh how I miss your beautiful screams darling slave." Tristan taps my nose and I try to put some distance between us. Something sting on my shoulder, burning then something running down. Blood. My blood. He gets close to smell and inhale.

"Ahh, the smell that I so miss. Crave and yearn for."  Tristan voice full with excitement. His eyes slowly changes color while staring at the cut. How disgusting as I felt his mouth over my cut. "Somebody please help me!" I scream. Tristan lifts his head and I saw my blood on his mouth. "Cry for help. No one is gonna come not even Aries. Screams are always the best. Mmm, music to my ears." He smiles. This was very unsettling. Who knows what he'll do to me. "Please stop. Please" I beg. I didn't wanted to be torture again. "Slaves get nothing. Continue if you want though, I enjoys it." Tristan smirks.