Chapter 7: Saved

Chapter 7: Saved

I stood there shaking not knowing what to do. Aries! I called again in my mind. 'Little one?' Thank goodness he answered. 'Tristan is pissed at me and I'm in some smelly basement-' My scared rambling was cut off when Aries says 'I'm on my way. Tristan that slime ball.' and that's all I heard from him. "Scared slave?" he grins. I nod my head. He drag me to a wall that had chains dangling and cuffed my hands in. He walks to a table and grabs what looks like a whip. He finally turns to me walking closer. "I wanna hear that scream of yours coming from your perfect mouth."  Why did he have to prolong this? It's like in any books and movies, the bad guy always got to talk crap. 

"Because it's so fun." he laughs. Wait he read my mind? Just like Aries do? No, its a trick. A mind game. He threw the whip down and stare at my neck. Not this again. "Please master, I'm still recovering from the last bite. My wound is not completely healed." I hoped he showed some compassion. Even if it's smaller than a mustard seed, somewhere in his dark heart. "The begging is always my all time favorite part." ,he says. "Please this, please that, please no, wahhh" he mocks in a girly voice. I have to admit it was starting to get under my skin. I turn my head looking away, but Tristan didn't like that. His hand grab my chin jerkin it to his direction.

"Look when I'm speaking to you. Rude, pathetic slave." I didn't want to look at him, but I didn't want to anger him anymore. His eyes weren't black , but gold with a tinge of red. Something I never saw before. "Now, if you want to scream, go ahead because nobody will hear you. This baby is soundproof. I do very much enjoy the screams though. So fulfilling." Tristan said. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Without warning he bit into my neck, but it was on the right not where my other wound was. I held in my scream and took the pain. He notice that I didn't screamed so he bit harder. The pain was no doubt kicking in two-hundred times fold, but I refuse to give in. He withdrew from my neck, blood staining his lips. "No screams my pretty? Don't worry slave, I'll bet you I can make you. This time he bit  me way harder like he was chewing or something. The pain was indescribable and tears fell from my eyes. I started to whimper, trying to hold it in, but it was a losing battle. So I screamed. My body began to grow weaker and weaker, I was fading fast. So he was killing me. This could be it.

"Is she going to be okay?"  "Yes, but she lost a lot of blood and bruises on her neck and waist."

"If I hadn't left."  "Don't blame yourself. It's his fault...."  I can hear voices talking ,but couldn't pin point who it belong too. I try to open my eyes , but the lights were "To bright."  "Rene! Your awake?" that was for sure Aries voice. "I'm awake?" I asked confusedly. I open my eyes to see a worn out worried Aries and the nurse along with the maid. "Was I unconscious?"   The nurse came up to me smiling sadly. "Yes Rene, you lost lot of blood and lost conscious for four days. Were glad you awake." she spoke gently. Oh. Oh no, the memories are starting to come back. Tristan, that ass almost killed me. "Rene, I'm so sorry I wasn't there soon enough. If I wouldn't  have left the damn house, none of this wouldn't happen" Aries angrily spoke. " It's not your fault Aries. Please don't blame yourself. I'm thankful you got to me in time before he would've killed me." I said, feeling sad that he thinks it's his fault. "I'll be back to check on you Rene, ok?" Sherry said and I nod and she left along with the maid except Aries. I looked at Aries and he looked back at me. He looked worn down and his face started to suck in in a little.  

"I hadn't left your side Rene. Those past four days I was worried sick. Couldn't sleep, eat, to busy thinking about that bastard and you in your semi-coma state. I never should of left the house, I'm so stupid. Tristan giving me some fake order just so he can have me out the way, so he can do whatever he pleases." the more he mention Tristan, the more his hand started to crack more from position he had them in. I was nervous to interrupt him. "I'm not like my brother, little one. Never had, never will be. You don't have to be afraid of me or nervous. I'm not going to hurt you." This information makes me feel better a bit. Wait....brothers? "Ya, were brothers. Crazy huh?"  "No, I just never noticed really, but now when I think about it you do look like your related to him." I said. His back tensed then he released a sigh. "Get some rest Rene." and then he was gone. He was right. My neck started to ache again badly. It was like soon as he left, the pain came back. Waking up, daylight hitting my face, I stretched my limbs. Boy, I felt so much better than yesterday. My body was still sore, but the pain wasn't intense. "Ah, Rene your awake. How you feeling?" Sherry asked. "I feel great." I said. Sherry took out my iv and then check my bp. "Well your vitals seem fine. Thanks to Aries giving you some of his blood to heal, but still though..."she trailed off lost in thought.

"Aries healed me?" I asked.  "Yes, his blood helped you greatly, but still your human it could've prolonged your healing process. You should still be in bed. Well your fine and that's what matter." Sherry said. The door open to reveal Aries standing there with flowers. "For you," he step forward towards me. I took it smiling. "Thank you. These are really pretty."  I smiled. He smiles and hugs me .  "Stay in my room and keep me company?" I giggled . "Sure Aries. After all you do have a sweet bed.''  We exit out the nurse office and walked to his bedroom. There  was a thought that linger in my mind, but mentioning it wouldn't be good. Soon as we enter the room. I jumped in his bed like a kid would. I can hear Aries chuckling. I begin to close my eyes as I sink into the softness of this king sized bed.