Chapter 6: Bad Moments and Timing

Hello :). My goodness has it been so long since I upload?

Like a freaking Decade now? :/

To those who still read this story thank uWell let's get into the stooooory:) k ....here ya go chapter 6!

Chapter 6: Bad Moments and Timing

 I was ecstatic that Aries would help me escape, but something in the back of my head kept saying that it would change if something comes up. I ignore the feeling I was having and locked it away. "Well little one, I think it's your bedtime. It's like going on 9:30?". I looked over my clock and he was right. A yawn escapes out my mouth and I blushed while he laughs. "Ya, I agree. Well night  Aries." I smiled sleepily at him. "Night little one." he smiles back. He shut the door softly behind him and something inside me felt sad. I lay my head down on the pillow thinking about what kind hell I'm going to get into. I sighed and closed my eyes and hoped maybe I can catch a break from Tristan, the crazy psycho vampire.

My alarm blares so loud that I literally felt out the bed with a loud thump. Holy crap that's loud! Hitting the floor didn't help my still aching back and I can feel the pain racing up my back. There was three knocks and someone enter in.  "Miss, is everything alright?" the old maid asked me.  "Yes. Sorry, the alarm was so loud that I got scared and fell off the bed." my cheeks redden. I can see the corner of her mouth curved to a slight smile. She was holding her laughter in. "Thank goodness your alright. I came in to bring fresh towels and clothes for you, along with a message from master Tristan. 

 He told me to tell you he won't need you this morning- "  I fist pumped air and a loud yes escapes my mouth. "But miss, I'm not finished. He said to be at his room at seven p.m." My little fist pump and smiled dropped from my face.  "Get ready young lady, breakfast is waiting for you." and she left. Well that little information just soured a little. On the bright side I didn't have to deal with him right now, but the downside, I had to see him at seven at night. I started getting ready which took me 20 minutes. So I head out the maze like hallway to go get breakfast. I still couldn't remember where to go. Do I turn I left and keep straight ? Or is it I make a right by those expensive vases then take two lefts? Gosh my brain hurts trying to figure it out.

My stomach growls loudly and I gasp looking around to see if anyone heard. There was no one but me. After debating which way to go , I took the left way. I kept walking and walking which starting to feel like I'm walking in circles now. "Mmm, breakfast to go? My lucky day." a dark voice said. My heart started to beat faster. Not again, I thought. Maybe if I keep going it'll ignore me. "Doesn't she look appetizing?" one asked. That voice sound familiar to me. Was it that vampire Luke? No it was Luther! I looked over my shoulder but they wasn't behind me. If they wasn't behind me where were they? I turn back around starting walking again but faster. "Boo!" an orange eyed man appeared in front of me making me scream as I fell. He chuckles and this Luther vampire joined in with him. Great, two vampires in front of me thinking I'm on the menu. 

"Why run away hmm? I'm so starving and haven't ate since yesterday either." the creep smiled. Before I can do anything he picked me up brining me closer to his scar face. "Share, old friend?" Oh gosh, they both gonna bite me at da same time. Panic! Panic mode!! I can feel their breaths closer to my neck. "Leave the human alone Luther!" a female voice yelled. They stopped what they was doing and frowned hard. "Lana, so nice of you to interrupt our breakfast." the man sarcastically said.

"Your welcome Torres. Besides I just saved you. You should be grateful."

"And why ?" he chuckles.

"That is Tristan slave and I don't think he'll be happy that you fed off on her without his permission." she smiled. This Torres guy looked at Luther then Lana and me. "You knew she was Tristan property and you didn't bother to tell me this?" Torres voice rose. Luther wasn't frightened by Torres. "He wouldn't mind. She just a slave. Why would he care?"

"Luther I know your a brute and all, but your not a smart vampire are you?" Lana shook her head. If my vote counted, I would say no. This was the second time he tried to snack on me. I do wonder what would happen. "Your in no position to talk Lana. We all know about Cortez and his disappearance. Soon we will find him and drag him before the council to give him a death penalty." Torres and Luther grinned evilly. From the words that was just spoken seemed to hit Lana, her faced paled and she ran away sobbing.

I took my cue to sneak away from the laughing vampires and tried to find the kitchen. To my luck I found it and was glad those vamps didn't follow me. The maid smile at me once I enter and handed me a plate of eggs, bacon , waffles, and some yummy orange juice. "Oh Rene, I'm so glad your here!" Dana exclaimed. We both hugged each other. "Rene, what's your vampire like?" she asked and I gulped. What could I say? He hurts me, he takes pleasure in my pain? I didn't wanna worry her at all. "He's something." I nervously laughed.

"More of a sick crazed vampire." Jack mutter. This got Dana attention. "What you mean Jack?"

He turn towards her ,but was looking at me. "Her master is the worst. The cruelest vampire that's psychotic. He already hurt her a lot" he angrily spoke. Dana gasped and turned to me. Tears spilled from her eyes. "It's ok Dana" I started to say but she jerked away from me. "No Rene , it's not ok. " I glared at Jack which he hang his head regretted the words he spoke. I have to change the subject. "Any news about Janice?"

Dana perked up a bit. "I overheard the vampires said it was ok for her join us. I just hope she's in one piece." Dana sadly sighed.  The maid came in telling us breakfast was over and that we to go to our rooms. I starting to get sick of being candy for vampires. I might as well wear an advertisement on my forehead as free meal walking.  I walked back to my room which surprisingly I found it with no error this time. Perhaps I can take a cat nap before I had to get up later.

7:00 pm. Shoot!!! I quickly showered brushed my teeth and ran to Tristan room as fast as I could. When I got there boy he wasn't happy. "You picked the wrong day to be tardy. Since I'm in a bad mood too, your gonna get it." his eyes glowed gold and his fangs protrude out his mouth. He yanked me by my wrist pulling me. He drag me to some dark dank place which reek so bad, I can just puke and past out. He hit  a light switch which the room got a little brighter. I noticed there were chains hanging from the ceiling and....blood and bones. My heart was in my throat. I'm knees started buckling. This is where he's gonna punish me and possibly finished me. "This is where bad slave s like you end up. "he whispered in my ear. I have to call Aries right now. Aries !! I need you!! I think Tristan gonna kill me!