Chapter:- 01 "CHILDISH ACT"

AUTHOR'S POV

So our pretty Y/n is sleeping peacefully in her bed while her mom is screaming her lungs out from downstairs...

Y/n/m:- COME ON Y/N WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!... COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!!!! I SAID COME DOWN STAIRS...

To be honest Y/n doesn't want to go school... don't ask me the reason why... You read the tilted of the story right???...

AFTER FEW MINUTES

Her mom again shouts from downstairs....
Y/n/m:- Y/n wake up and come downstairs right now... otherwise I am going to beat your a** up

But Y/n didn't move a bit well it's her daily routine we can't help it... After all she takes sleeping pills...

While stomping feet on the floor... Y/n's mother came to Y/n's room...

Her father also followed her mother to Y/n's room...

And Y/n's mother was not a bit suprise by her view...

But her father was... After her yelling... And shouting her lungs out... She didn't move a bit...

Y/f/n:- Like mother like daughter... Ohh God save my daughter from this dangerous lady...

Y/n's mother hit her father on his shoulder... As a sign of warning...

He kept quiet...

Then her mother go in the middle of her bed and shouted...
Y/m/n:- Y/n Wake Up.... Right now...

But she again didn't wake up... Instead of waking up she snuggle her face more on the pillow...

Y/m/n:- *sigh* Fire!!! Fire!!! *screams*

Y/n woke up but in a panicked mode and started to look here and there...

Y/n:- where!! where is fire????

Her mother scoffed and spoke sarcastically....
Y/n:- Finally... You woke up.. I thought I have to spend the whole centuries.. just to wake you up...

Y/n spoke in a kids tone...
Y/n:- Mommmmmm whyyy you scare me alway... What if I got heart atta~~

Her father came to her immediately and put his right hand on her mouth and spoke...
Y/n/f:- sweetie don't say that... It's not good... How many times I have said this to you...