Chapter- 44 "DARE"

EVINING TIME...

Some of the students are sitting together while circling around and playing truth dare, in which Blackpink and Maknae's are also present...

Baekhyun and Y/n are together... with Baekhyun's few friends somewhere else... As Baekhyun didn't let Y/n alone in campaign...

After half and hour later Y/n is coming back alone, back to hotel... Blackpink saw her and smirked at eachother...

Actually it was their plan, they gave some money to Baekhyun's friends to take him away from Y/n... Any place were he can't take Y/n...

Y/n look at the circle of students in the front garden area of the hotel. She noticed Vminkook and started to walk away making her way inside the hotel... But got interrupted by Blackpink...

Lisa:- Y/n... Come play with us... *cheerful tone*

Jennie:- Yes, Y/n... Come play with us... It's will be so fun...*smile widely*

Y/n:- No tha---- *cut off by Rosé*

Rosé:- shut up and play... Don't be a old grandma *hold her hand drag her then made her sit between Taehyung and Jungkook*

Y/n:- *sigh and sat comfortably*

Taekook:- *gave her a small sweet smile*

They are so happy... They are jumping in excitement in their minds... While Jimin is sad...

Jimin mind:- This stupid dumbass Rosé can't make my Jagi sit beside me... such a useless creature...

Rosé hold Jimin's hand in her trying to interwine it with her... But our mochi who is already angry on her, jerk her hands away and dusted his hand dramatically while making disgust expressions...

And this thing, didn't got un-noticed by anyone.... Every laughed at how Rosé gave a "wtf look" to Jimin while he made disgust expression... even Jennie and Lisa didn't able to control their laughter's... You as well...

Y/n:- *laughing while covering your mouth*

Vminkook looked at you and smiled in satisfaction. Finally after so many day they saw you laughing, generously.

FEW MINUTES LATER...

Now finally the bottle landed on you...

Lisa:- So what you are going choose??? *quite serious tone*

Jennie:- Yea choose wisely, it can affect your whole life too... *dark tone with a hella serious face expression*

Rosé:- *awkwardly laughed* Haha... Jennie stop making theses face... *softly slapping Jennie arm while fakely laughing*