Chapter- 49 "MISSING"

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV...

Baekhyun dropped Y/n home after getting her treated in hospital... The wounds are not major...

But due to kicks of Rosé and Jennie on her stomach, it's aching...

Baekhyun didn't stayed with her, as he have to arrange everything for wedding...  which is just after two days...

He told Y/n/m and Y/n/d to take care of Y/n... He will see and manage everything by himself... So now he is busy in shopping and looking at arrangments...  Each and everything should me perfect...

After all finally is going to achieve what he love and desire...

VMINKOOK POV...

Those bitches doesn't deserve to be here... That's why we reported to police about there bulling Y/n and send them in police custody.

We showed police the footage of girl's changing room till they bullied her... After that we deleted everything.

We truly wanted to beat the shit out of them but our first priority is Y/n... Our Y/n...

So here, we are standing out of her house... with a mic and speaker...

Jimin:- *holding mic* Jagiya please listen to us for once... Please...

Taehyung:- *take mic from Jimin* Princess... We swear whatever bad things we was a lie...

Jungkook:- *take mic from Taehyung* Babe... We will die if you will not we ours... 

Vminkook:- *together on the mic* WE LOVE YOU Y/N... WE LOVE YOU... WE DID, WE DO AND WE WILL ALWAYS...

But nothing is working... She is not even opening the window, she prohibited her mom from opening the door for us...

Only two days are left...

We are scared...

We don't wanna loose her...

Today, our most of time got wasted in those bitches... It's already evening...

Jungkook:- Hyung... I think we should rest a little bit... My throat is hurting... *sat on grass of her lawn*

Jimin:- Yea... We should... *sat beside Jungkook*

Taehyung:- *nodded his head while his both hands are on his hips and patting hard*  I'm thirsty...

Jimin:- Water bottle must be in car's backseat...*keeping his head on Jungkook's shoulder*

Taehyung:- *nodded his and went there then started to search* Jimin... I think water is over...

Jungkook:- Hyung... Let go to the near by conventional store... We will buy something to eat also...

Vmin:- *nodded there head*