Chapter - 28 "KOOK"

Y/n:- *hold his hand and broke the kiss* Kook

Y/n:- *hold his hand and broke the kiss* Kook... *sat up while looking down* I'm sorry... But I'm not rea-- *low tone and got cut off by Jungkook*

Jungkook:- *opens his eyes and look at you with a small smile while saying* Shhh... I know... I shouldn't have done that... And yea... I'm okay with it... I'm sorry... It's just I couldn't controlled myself... I'm really sorry...

Y/n:- *a tear of happiness escape from her eyes... She didn't expected him to be this much understanding* I'm sorry kook... *Hugged him tightly while resting her head on his shoulder*

Jungkook:- *Hugged her back while stroking her head and patting her back* Shhh... You didn't did anything wrong... I was about to do it..  I should be the one to feel sorry... And you should angry on me... But here you are crying like a 2 years old kid...

Y/n:- *broke her hug and look at him with a angry pout* Yahh... Don't compare me with kid... I not a kid... Okay??  I'm a grown up women...  *Cute tone*

Jungkook:- *chuckled* yea yea... My grown up women... I'm sorry... I'll not do it again... But now let's just sleep...

Y/n nodded her head and layed down on the bed and Jungkook did the same... But after that he embraced her by his muscular arms and pulled her closer... Y/n smiled and put her head on his chest while listening his heart beat... Which is running like there is a marathon... She chuckled and rested her hand on his well built chest...

Jungkook:- Babe??

Y/n:- Hmmm...

Jungkook:- You call me kook right???

Y/n:- Hmmm... But why are you asking... Didn't you liked it???

Jungkook:- no it's not that... It's just... Whatever name you will give me... I don't want others to call me by that...

Y/n:- *Chuckled* but why???

Jungkook:- Bcz I Only want love of my life to call me by that... Not all the people's...

Y/n:- Are you proposing me Kook??? You love me that much???

Jungkook:- Is this even a question Babe... Of course I love you more than myself... I'll will always love you... And cherish you... That's my promise... I will stay with you till my last breath... Even death can't--- *cut off by Y/n, as she put her palm on his mouth*

Y/n:- Shhh... Kook... Don't say words like death... I don't like these words... They are scary...

Jungkook:- *remove her palm and hold her hand in his* okay your highness... I'll not repeat this mistake again...

Y/n:- You better... Now let's sleep... Bcz I'm very sleepy... *fake angry tone*

Jungkook:- Hmmm... *Tighten his grip on her* Good night Love...

Y/n:- Hmmm... Good night...
.
.
.
.
.
.
NEXT DAY.... MORNING TIME

So here everyone is on the Beach

So here everyone is on the Beach... All ready in there swimming suit... You are wear a cute swimming suit which is not exposing you body much...

You all started to swim... In the sea... But after sometime you said them to play something... As you are getting bored...  And gladly they accept to play with each other without fighting...

So now you all are playing with a big plastic made ball in the water... While enjoying with each other...  

Y/n:- Yahh!!! You Mochi... Pass me the ball...

Jimin:- Yahh!! Don't call me that... I'm your Jagi... You should respect me... *Cute angry pout*

Taehyung:- *rolled his eyes* Jagi... My foot...

Baekhyun:- *annoyed tone* You are just over acting...

Jungkook:- yea... True... Hyung you should just look at yourself... You are really looking horrible... *Teasing tone* With that pig like pouty face... *Jimin looked away with his Same
expression*

Y/n:- Shut up Kook... He is looking so cute... That I just wanna kis--- * stopped bcz she realised that what she was about to say*

Jimin:- I just wanna... What??? You want to kiss them...*teasing tone while Y/n eyes got widened* Well you can anything time... Bcz I'm all yours... *Flirting tone* Jagiya... *Said while coming towards you*

Suddenly Taekook and Baekhyun stand infront to Jimin and Blocked his way...

Jimin:- Arghhh what you three want?? Move away *annoyed tone*

Taehyung:- We want you to learn so manners...

Jungkook:- and look around before speaking any non-sense...

Jimin:- And what will you three do if I didn't learn these things then???

Baekhyun:- Then we will just *splash water on Jimin's face* Do this...

Jimin:-. *wipe the water and yell* Ya
hh!!! You!!!

Taehyung:- *also splashed water in Baekhyun* and if you will do that then I will do this to you... Bcz he is our Hyung... Even if he is shorty....

Everyone except Jimin:- *started to laugh loud while Jimin just looked away with a angry look*

Y/n:- *splash water on Taehyung* and I will do this...

Jungkook:- *splash water on Y/n* then I will do this...

Jimin:- *splash water on Jungkook* then I will do this... *Laughing loud*

And with that they all started to splash water on each other... while laughing, giggling and joking around...
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...
.
.
.
.
❣️THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟