Chapter-25 "HALMONI"

"💜HAPPY BTS DAY💜"

...9 YEARS  WITH THEM...

...SO CELEBRATING THIS DAY AS AUTHOR I'M GOING TO DO DOUBLE UPDATE... NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING AFTER FEW HOURS...

#stay_updated...

AT THERE FARMHOUSE...

BAEKHYUN's POV...

Uff finally we reach here... After 3 hour...

We standing outside of the farmhouse... And some care takers are take off our luggages... I saw an old age women is coming towards us... With a bright smile...

She came and look at Vmimkook with adoration in her eyes... Vminkook also look at her with there teary eyes... They were looking at eachother as if they waited for this moment for years... Me and Y/n look at eachother in confuse...

Finally old lady spoke...

???:- Finally you three brats came...??? *Sweet yet sarcastic tone*

Vminkook:- halmoni... *Hugged her and few tears escape from there eyes*

Halmoni:- *patted there back while tears are coming out un-stop from there eyes... But she mange to spoke* Yahh!! You brats Leave me... Otherwise I will die due to suffocation... *Dramatic tone*

Vminkook:- *chuckled at her Halmoli acting and broke the hug*

Jimin:- *wipe his tear away and spoke* You will never change...

Halmoni:- No never... I'm still young after all...*flipping her invisible hair*

Taehyung:- Ohh god... Halmoni... Literally you will never change...

Jungkook:- Someone please tell this lady... That she became old now... Old lady *Teasing tone*

Halmoni:- *pissed off* You brat... *to Jungkook* Come here... I'll teach you a lesson... You became ill mannered...

Jungkook:- *started to run inside while yelling* Now you can't catch me... You old lady... *Teasing tone*

Halmoni:- Yahh... Just wait...!!!!! I'm coming....!!!?

With that they all entering inside the farmhouse... while laughing....

Like how poor Halmoni is trying to catch that bunny boy

AUTHOR'S POV...

Halmoni:- Koo-- *acted like she is going to faint*

Jungkook:- *halt in his position and run towards his halmoni and hold her hand put his hand on her shoulder to prevent her from falling down* Halmoni... Halmoni... Are you fine....??? *Worried tone* Hyung!!! Hyung!!! *Halmoni opens her eyes and pulled jungkook's ear* AHHHH!!! *yell due to pain*

Vmin , Baekhyun and Y/n rush inside fast... And saw Halmoni pulling Jungkook's ear... They all started to laugh at there sight....

Jungkook:- Ahhh.!! Halmoni leave me please... *whining like child*

Halmoni:- Ohh really... Now I became you Halmoni... Just few minutes ago you were calling me old lady... *Tighten her grip on his ear*

Jungkook:- Ahh!! Halmoni... I'm sorry... Please leave me... It's hurting... *Cute complaining tone*

Halmoni:- *leave his ear* You should be... *Flip her invisible hair dramatically and turn towards laughing people's*

Well all of them shut there mouths... And looked down... While Jungkook is rubbing his ear... With a annoyed face expression....

Finally Halmoni noticed... Y/n and Baekhyun... They were hold each other hands...

Actually while rushing inside the house after hearing Jungkook's scream... They started to run... And Y/n was about to trip over... But Baekhyun hold her hand... Just to prevented her from falling...

After that Baekhyun didn't left her hand...

Halmoni:- *look at them from head to toe* woww... We have couples here also....

Vminkook:- *they also look at Y/n and Baekhyun... And specially there hands*

Y/n:- *immediately jerk Baekhyun's hand softly and nervously smile*

Taehyung:- No... they are not couples... *Offended tone*

Baekhyun:- *hold her head again and spoke* Yea... We are not couples for now.. but soon- to-be... *Smirking at Vminkook*

Jimin:- *rolls his eyes and pulls Y/n towards him* In your dreams...

Jungkook:- well not even in your dreams... *Hold Y/n hand and look at Halmoni* Halmoni... She is Y/n... My classmate and Bench mate... *Smiled while looking at Y/n*

Y/n:- *bowed her head as respect* hello... I'm Y/n... nice too meet you...*sweet tone*

Halmoni:- *smiled* Hello... Nice too meet you too...

Jungkook:- and That guy is Baekhyun... He is also my classmate and he is Dad's business partner son... *Not so interested tone*

Halmoni:- *turn towards him and spoke* Ohhh so he is... Jiminie's childhood friend....

Baekhyun:- *bowed his head* hello... Nice to meet you Halmoni... *sweetly smiled*

Taehyung:- Yahh!! You can't call her Halmoli... She is only our Halmoni... *Possessive tone*

Halmoni:- Yahh... Tae... Stop being childish... He can call me Halmoni... If he wants... *Smiled at Baekhyun and glare at Taehyung for his childish behaviour*

Jimin:- Whatever... Halmoni can we go to our rooms... We are tired...*tired tone*

Halmoni:- yea you can... You all have remembered that were is your room's right??? *sweet tone*

Vminkook:- *smiled and nodded there head*

Jungkook:- Well Halmoni... Can you please... Show *pointing his index finger at Baekhyun* this guy a room... As you can see our bonding is not so good...

Halmoni:- Yea.. sure... *Smiled*

Vminkook left to there with Y/n...

Halmoni look at Baekhyun who is looking at Vminkook and Y/n disappearing figure with jealous and anger...

She sigh... As she can sense... the history his again repeating itself... Again at same place...

Halmoni:- *faked coughed and spoke* Come... I'll show you your room...
.
.
.
.
.
#TO BE CONTINUED...
.
.
.
.
❣️THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟