Chapter- 39 "QUITE"

TIME SKIP

TIME SKIP...

Now girls are going to play basketball... Jennie, Lisa and Rosé are in one team and Jisoo and Y/n are in one team...

Rosé is captain of her team and Jisoo is the captain of another team...

Rosé:- Unnie, you can come to our team... *full of attitude tone*

Jennie:- Yea... Otherwise if you loose then don't blame us... *Smirked*

Lisa:- And you know we can do anything to win... *smirked at Jisoo and Y/n as well*

Jisoo:- Well I'm fine with this team... And let's see who will win... *Put her one and on Y/n's shoulder* Right Yn??

Y/n:- *Just nodded her head*

Jisoo:- And another thing, just now you *pointing her finger at Lisa* lost the challenge... with Baekhyun-ahh... Remember??

Lisa:- *stamp her feet on floor and went away*

TIME SKIP...

Now it's break time of two minutes between the match and Jisoo Team is leading with 3 points...

Y/n:- *sigh and put her hand on her knees because of patting hard*

Jisoo:- You did well Y/n *patted her back while patting hard*

Baekhyun came to Y/n and gave her a water bottle but she passed it to Jisoo, as she was extremely patting hard...

Y/n:- You drink it... You need it more... *breathing heavily*

Jisoo:- *look at Baekhyun, as he is death glare her*

Y/n:- *patted her back who is looking at Baekhyun* Drink it... Right Baekhyun-ahh....???

Baekhyun:- *forced smiled at Jisoo while nodding his head as "yes"*

Jisoo felt extremely happy... She happily nodded her head and took the bottle in her hanf... And drank the water a little...

Baekhyun didn't like it at all... But he shrugged it off... And wipe the sweat from Y/n face with the towel while telling motivating words...

Jisoo is just smiling like an idiot while looking at the bottle in her hands...

TIME SKIP...

Jisoo is running while dribbling the basketball... Lisa is trying to snatch the ball from her...

Lisa tripping over her feet and Pulled Jisoo's arm for support and they both end up falling down...

But accident while falling Jisoo throw the ball behind and Y/n got hit from it on her stomach, very hard...