Chapter:- 09 "MOM"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

Boy 1:- Well It doesn't matter I just want to sleep with h~~

That boy got cutted off my Taehyung Hyung slap... and then Hyung spoke...
Taehyung:- How dare you....??? You freak...

Well He is on the floor now...

Jimin hyung kick that boy on his stomach.. and spoke...
Jimin:- How dare you bastard... How dare speak non-sense about her...???

With that we all started to beat the shit out of him...and his friends also ran away leaving him all alone with us...

After that I bend to his level and grab his hair...then spoke...
Jungkook:- How dare you utter these type of words for her... You want to sleep with her right... Then let teach you a lesson...

With that I signal Taehyung hyung...

Taehyung hyung understood my signal and took the scissor from the side table...

And started to come towards that boy... With a smirk on his face...

Jungkook:- now you will feel the hell... *Still grabbing that boy hair*

Taehyung:- So you wanted to sleep with her... Then let me cut a important part of you life... *Walking towards him* so you can't able to sleep or do anything to any girl...

That boy started to scream... And beg for his life...

Jimin Hyung spoke...
Jimin:- let him go guys... He already have enough... *Look that the boy who is on the floor* And you little shit... Run before I change my mind...

We left him... Then he started to stand up... With the help of wall...

We death glare him... And he gulped in fear... And ran out side of the trail room ASAP to save his life...

We look at each other and sat back to our seat... Where we were waiting for Y/n...

TAEHYUNG'S POV...

I'm very angry right now... But I'm trying to control it...

But Where the hell is this Y/n... What taking her so long...

I got up and walk towards trail room...

I remove the curtain angrily... And Y/n was coming out only... But due to sudden action of mine infront of her face, she tripped over...

But I hold her...by her waist...

by her waist