Chapter:- 12 "FOUNTAIN"

With that he hold my hand... And started to walk towards Lawn...

Well I didn't said a word to Taehyung

I just stand there while facing the ground...

TAEHYUNG'S POV...

I don't know what this Y/n did to mom's,  that they loving her this much...in there first meet only... That she even scold us... There son's infornt of her for no reason...

I thought we will use this opportunity and torture her...to the death... But now it's seems like... because of our mom's, we are getting tortured to death...

I have to do something... To make a bad image of her in mom's eyes... Then only we can get rid of this Y/n fake relationship act... And again start to torture her again... *Creepy smirk on his own thoughts*

It really gives me relaxing feeling when I heard her begging, crying or shattering voice.... And her eyes and the fear inside it... Gives me the happiness...

But just because of all this fake relationship act... I can't able to do anything like that with her...

I look at Y/n... She was looking down... I saw a bracelet in her hand... Strange... We didn't buy bracelet like this for her... So from where did she get that...??? Did she take this from our house...??? No she doesn't seems like a thief...

Taehyung:- *fake coughed to get Y/n's attention*

Y/n:- *look at Taehyung*

Taehyung:- from where did you get this bracelet???... As much as I remember we didn't buy you a bracelet...like this??? *Cold voice*

Y/n:- Jungkook's Mom gifted me this... *Looking at bracelet*

Taehyung:- ohh... *Made a O face*

Woww now my Mom's are even gifting her things...

Taehyung:- Y/n yo~~~

I was about to say something but before I could have completed it... The fountain... Which is very near us... got Started...

And it's water started to splash on us...