Chapter- 32 "SOON-TO-BE FIANCE'S"

Y/n is laying on her bed in her room

Y/n is laying on her bed in her room... While blankly staring the ceiling...

No emotion...
No feelings...
No tears...
Completely nothing...
Completely Blank....

Suddenly someone knocked on her door... she didn't said anything... Nor moved a bit...

After knocking on the door for straight 5 minutes... Baekhyun sigh and opened the door...

He enter inside her room... And saw Y/n lifelessly laying in the bed... He again sigh and went near her bed... and sat on it...

Baekhyun:- *creasing her right cheeks* Y/n... Cupcake... *soft tone*

Y/n:- *didn't said or moved a bit*

Baekhyun:- Cupcake... You can't be like this... Cupcake I can't see you like this... Please be normal again... For me please....

Y/n:- *look at him with no expression in her eyes*

Baekhyun:- *a tear escape from his eyes* Cupcake... I love you so much... I can't see you like this... I know I'm just a friend for you... But for me you are my world... My everything... And seeing you being like this is hurting me like hell... I can't take it anymore... *Hugged her and started to cry*

Y/n:- *also broke down into tears and hugged him back*

Both for them cried in each other embrace... For same reason... But different feeling...

One can't able to see his love being like this... And another love's made her like this...

Soon both of them slept in that position... After crying and comforting of hours...
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP TO NIGHT...

Everyone is waiting for Mr

Everyone is waiting for Mr. Jung and Mr. Byun... And soon-to-be Vminkook Fiance's...

Y/n and Baekhyun are also sitting together on the sofa... Y/n didn't spare any glance on Vminkook...

But they were Continuously staring at her as well as Baekhyun... And there hands which are interwine...

Mom's and Halmoni are also witnessing Vminkook stares on them... But shrugged it off...