Chapter:- 05 "GIRLFRIEND"

I think they have girlfriend's???

Well it's none of my business...

They have girlfriend's or not...

I shrugged off these thoughts and again started to follow Jungkook...

But then only...

I again heard a women voice...

And she called Junkook I guess... Because he stopped on his track...

???:- Kookie... Where are you going... Don't you wanna introduce me to your friend...??? *Sweet tone*

Well she is around my mom's a age... So I guess she is his mom...

Jungkook:- Mom... Stop calling me Kookie infront of my friends... It's annoying... And embarrassing too...*annoyed tone*

???:- ohh my son... Don't say that... It's cute... Right miss???? *She look at me and asked*

Y/n:- *I just nodded my head as yes*

Jungkook:- Ohh please... and her name is Y/n and Y/n she is my mom...*annoyed tone*

Y/n:- *I bowed at her... In full of respect*

Miss. Jeon:- Ohh Y/n... Nice name... And you look so pretty...*sweet tone*

Jungkook:- Now I have introduced you to her... So can we go now to my room???...

Miss. Jeon:- Why??? To your room... I want to talk to her... Let me know her lil bit more...

Jungkook:- Because we have to do practice mom... Dance practice... And tell me why you want to know her more???

Miss. Jeon:- Common on... Kookie... Stop making excuses... And tell me... Is she is your girlfriend...??? *Confident voice as well as in curious way*

Y/n:- *I widened my eyes*

Jungkook:- ohh mom please... She is just my classmate... Teacher had made her my partner... For Dance... That's it... She is my dance partner *Annoyed tone*

Miss. Jeon:- Look kookie I like her... And if she is your girlfriend then tell me... I have no objections... Now-----

Mis. Jeon's got cutted off by Another women who came from nowhere...

???:- Common... Stop it... She is very much pretty so she must be Taehyung's girlfriend... Am I right...?? *Confident voice*

Y/n:- *I didn't utter a word... I hunged down my head... I don't know what to do... And Taehyung girlfriend not even in my dream*

???:- look she is shy... After hearing Tae's name... *Hella confident voice*

Then I heard Taehyung's voice... From my behind...
Taehyung:- Mom stop it... She is just Jungkook's classmate... And now his partner...as well as my junior... *Annoying voice*

Miss. Kim:- So what..?? Tae It doesn't matter... She seems to be a nice girl and that's what matters... My son.... age is just a number... And besides that... If she is only his classmate or partner... Then you three haven't allowed her to come to our house...

Miss. Jeon:- in this I'm agree to her... From childhood you three haven't allowed or invited any of your friend to come to our house... So why only her??? Yahhh!!! tell is whose girlfriend is she...???

Jungkook:- Mom... Please stop this... She is not anyone's girlfriend... She is single... Am I right Y/n...??? *Death glaring me*

Y/n:- *I gulf my saliva and rapidly nodded my head as yes*