Chapter:- 13 "IMPRESSED"

I went to washroom to change my clothes too... And after I came back... I saw her sleeping peacefully on my bed...so, I also lay down on the couch and started to use my phone...

so, I also lay down on the couch and started to use my phone

TIME SKIP TO 2 A.M IN NIGHT

Y/N'S POV...

I woke up in mid night.... I saw Taehyung sleep on the couch... While his phone was on his chest... So, I went to him and Pick up his phone from his chest and put it on the night stand then covered him with blanket...

And when I was about turn around... Taehyung hold wrist and pull me down on the him...

And hugged me tightly... Like he didn't wanna let me go... His embrace is so warm... And I was feeling like I'm protected... No on can harm.... He will protect me not matter what...

But I know it's not true... That's why I didn't Hugged him back...

Y/n:- Taehyung... Taehyung... Leave me... Taehyung.. wake up... Taehyung... *tapping on his chest*

Taehyung:- *no response*

Y/n:- Taehyung... Taehyung... Wake up...

Taehyung:- *still no response*

Y/n:- Pabo... Sleepy head... *slightly slapped on his chest*

I again tried to free myself from his grip so I shake him slightly... But to my surprise... he hugged me more tightly and put his head on crook of my neck... I failed... So I gave up and slept with him on the couch in his embrace...

 So I gave up and slept with him on the couch in his embrace

JIMIN'S POV...

I woke up to drink some water because I was feeling thirsty... But saw that the bottle which was on the night table is, already empty... So I went downstairs to the kitchen...

I drank the water... And made my way back towards my room ... But While I was coming back to my room I heard some voices from Taehyung's room...

To be more specific... Some girly voice's... I went near his room... But now no voice is coming...