Chapter- 29 "TOGETHER"

TIME SKIP... TO LUNCH TIME...

Now everyone came out of there rooms to Dining room

Now everyone came out of there rooms to Dining room... As it's time of Lunch...  You all sat on the dining table... But you didn't saw Halmoni... So you asked...

Y/n:- *to a maid* where is Halmoni???

Maid:- Ma'am she went to the market to buy something...

Y/n:- ohh okay...

Taehyung:- Princess... Don't worry... Halmoni will come back... Soon... *smiling*

Y/n:- *smiled back* Hmmm...

Jungkook:- Babe... Let's just eat Lunch... I'm hungry... *cute baby pout*

Y/n:- *smiled* okay Kook...

Baekhyun:- *felt jealous, an idea pop in mind* Pumpkin... Can we make a cake... Together...?? *while eating he asked in pleading tone*

Y/n:- *smiled sweetly* yea sure... And moreover we all can make a cake...

Jimin:- *felt Jealous* And why there is need of making cake by our own hands... When we have maids to those things...

Taehyung:- *felt Jealous as well, so supported Jimin* Right... I knew Jimin-shiii that you are a genius... But this much... I didn't expected...*funny sarcastic tone*

Jungkook:- True Hyung... That's why Jimin-shiii is my fav... *teasing tone*

Jimin:- Yahh you brats... Just shut you mouths... *Angry pout*

Y/n:- well you guys really don't wanna make cake??? *raise her one eye brow*

Vminkook:- NO....*In union while looking at her*

Y/n:- okay then... Me and Baekhyun-ahhh will only make the while cake together... And Baekhyun-ahh I will give you a gift for it too... *Mischievously smiled while Vminkook*

Baekhyun:- really?? Which type of gift??*shinning eyes*

Vminkook:- *eyes got widened and they look at each other*

Jimin:- *awkwardly smiled* well I think we should make it together...

Jungkook:- yea it's was a fantastic idea... I knew it from the beginning... *"You are just great" look*

Taehyung:-  me too... And which type of gift... You will give...??? *Curious tone*

Y/n:- well it's good that you three agreed... and about the gift... it's a secret... *initially laughing at them*