Chapter - 50 "DEVIL'S"

NEXT DAY AT AFTERNOON...

BAEKHYUN'S POV...

I excuted every single detective and police to find them... But still they are missing...

I haven't seen Jennie, Lisa and Rosé also. Last time, I heard that they are in police custody. Dad wanted to protect them, but I stopped him. They deserve it.

Vminkook did right to teach them a good lesson. They can't hurt my Y/n...

My Y/n??

Was she ever mine...??

Will she ever be mine...??

Her state right now is one of the most worst. She is totally being a mess. I can't see her like this. I will clear everything. Yes, I will clear everything for her.

She was, she is and she alway be mine. Only mine.

AUTHOR'S POV...

AT ABUNDANT BUILDING...

Jimin:- You freak leave us!!! 

Jungkook:- once I get out of these ropes, I'm surely gonna kill you...

Taehyung:- You bastard's!! You are playing with worng people's...

Vminkook are tied in rope on a arm's chair while they are yelling their lungs out. Suddenly door got opened by someone...

??:- Why are you yelling this much, honey???

Vminkook look at the door and found Lisa, Jennie and Rosé.. 

Lisa:- Jennie maybe they didn't liked our suprise...

Rosé:- Who even want them to like it... *Smirked while folding her arms around her chest*

They stood infront on Vminkook... While Smirking, evily...

Jimin:- You bitch!!

Jungkook:- You three were behind all this... You didn't learn the lesson right??

Taehyung:- Let me just get free from it them I will surely kill you three by own ware hands.. 

Rosé:- Jiminiee... Honey... Now your Y/n will marry Baekhyun Oppa and you won't even see it...

Lisa:- You will be locked here...

Jennie:- You are helpless... *bend and grab Taehyung's hair* What you thought honey?? We are bullies for nothing??? *shaked his head by holding his hair while he is just death glaring her*

Rosé:- If you are evil then We are devil's...

Lisa:- Guys let's just leave them... We also have to explain Baekhyun Oppa that *point at Vminkook* They are just doing this missing drama, to stop his and that bitch wedding...