Chapter- 26 "ROOM"

Baekhyun look at Halmoni and nodded his head... Halmoni started to walk... While Baekhyun following her from behind...

Vminkook are walking with Y/n towards there rooms...

Taehyung:- Okay my room came

Taehyung:- Okay my room came... *Opens the door* woww... *Wide open mouth*

Jikook and Y/n got curious and look inside

Jikook and Y/n got curious and look inside... His room... They saw... That the room is still decorated just like there childhood... bed, toy ,cartoon printed things... Etc...

Jimin:- Nothing has changed Taehyung...

Jungkook:- yea... Just some interior is changed....

Y/n:- awweee this room is so cute... *Look at Taehyung* Tae these toys are yours...??? *Shining eyes*

Taehyung:- *smiled and nodded* yep... They are mine... You wanna see my room???

Y/n:- *happily nodded her head* yea.. please???

Y/n started to look around and a picture of Taehyung catched her attention...

Y/n:- Omo Tae... You were this much handsome from childhood only???

Taehyung:- *look at Y/n who's back is facing him* *Chuckled* Are you perhaps flirting with me...*look at Jikook* In infront to them *Teasing tone*

Y/n:- No I'm just talking about this picture *turn around and showed him the picture* you are looking like child model in picture...

Taehyung:- Is that so... Let me see... *Came closer to Y/n and took the photo fame in his hand... Then he immediately peck her lips*

Y/n:- *widened eyes* wha-what di--- *cut off*

Taehyung:- You said I'm handsome... So don't you wanna get a thank you response... So this is my way of thanking you... *Smiled*

Y/n:- *look down while blushing hand*

Taehyung:- *hold her chin and made her look at him* Did I made you blush???