Chapter:- 08 "SHOPPING"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Taehyung hyung told Y/n to come in his car...

So she went to his car...

[Taehyung's car]

Y/N'S POV...

I get inside the car...

Woww I can't believe

Woww I can't believe... How easily they make my mom agree and how the hell these demons behaving so friendly, loving and caring with my mom....

I'm so scared of them...

And the one who was about to Rape me few hours ago... I'm with him right now... alone.. in his car...

God knows why he told me to come with him...

I would have come with Jungkook... He just torture me... Beat me... But never did something like Taehyung...

Ohh God where are there cars... I can't able to see there car now... They were following us...

And Why the fuck this Kim Taehyung is driving the car at this fast speed... I'm really scared... What if we get into a accident...??? Does he want to do something else with me...???

Who will take the responsibility or take care... Of my parents...
I'm literally sweating very hard due to fear...

TAEHYUNG'S POV...

I saw Y/n sweating...

So I increase the level of the AC of my car... And spoke...
Taehyung:- Y/n are you okay??? You are sweating very hard... What happened to you... *timely glance at her*

Y/n:- No~~nothing...*shattering voice while still sweating very hard*

I just nodded my head...
This girl is such a troublesome...

After few minutes I again saw her still sweating hard... So I again spoke...

Taehyung:- If nothing happened to you then why are you sweating this much... I have already put the AC at low temperature... *Stern voice*