Chapter- 35 "ENGAGEMENT PARTY"

AT THE EVENING PARTY...

Everyone is well dressed... All the decorations are done...  All the guests are just mesmerized by the decorations and the lavish things are present...

After all it's the party of one of the biggest business tycoons...

Everyone is present in the hall... Which is specially book of this occasion... but Baekhyun and Y/n are missing...

Vminkook are just hoping that Y/n would deny to get engaged with Baekhyun...

They can't see her with him... With the one whom they hate the most...

But someone well said "It's not important that everything which we desire or want, will happen in our life" and same happened to Vminkook...

Lights went off... The spotlight went to the staircase... Two persons whose back are facing the crown of downstairs... Turn around...

And they are non-other than Baekhyun and Y/n...

Baekhyun is looking all handsome and dashing... Whereas Y/n is looking like a goddess... beauty which no one can define...

But her eyes are blank... There are no emotions in them... Yet it shows that how much she is suffering... Still she managed to put on a fake smile on her face...

Baekhyun:- *whisper to Y/n* Are you sure??? Whatever you said to me... you willing to do that???

Y/n:- *fakely smiled and nodded her head*

30 MINUTES AGO...

AT BRIDE'S ROOM...

Y/n:- I can't do that

Y/n:- I can't do that... *teary eyes*

Y/n/m:- Y/n if they loved you then they will surely stop this...