Chapter- 34 "EXCUSES"

She opened her eyes and saw the most unexpected person

Her Mom...

Tears are filled in her eyes... There was a hint of guilt in her eyes... She wants to say many things but nothing is coming out of her mouth... Only continues flow of tear are visible...

Y/n:- Mom...*hugged her mom and started to cry like a baby*

Y/n/d:- Seems like someone forgot about me... *tears are also present in his eyes*

Y/n:- Dad... *Smiled while crying then ran to him and hugged him like a baby* Dad I missed you... I missed you so much...

Her mom also joined the hug... All three cried for few moments... Then Y/n/d said...

Y/n/d:- *wipe off Y/n's tears* Why you didn't told us that you were getting bullied in university???

Y/n/m:- We asked you hundreds times but you didn't told us anything??... Why you didn't told me that those boys are your bullies???

Y/n:- Who told you this... *nervous+low tone

Baekhyun:- I told them... *enter inside your room* you didn't listen to me and dicided to be like this... So no way left for me other than this... I'm sorry...

Y/n/m:- Baekhyun-ahh... Why are you saying sorry... They should be the one who should say sorry for what they have done with her...

Y/n/d:- Son you alway supported her, protected her and always cared for her... And you told us the truth because you wanted to save her from the worst...

Y/n:- Dad... Mom... *again started to cry*

Baekhyun:- Seems like I should give you two some privacy... I'm going... But if you guys need something and call me... And yea Aunty Uncle your luggages are already in your room...

Y/n/m:- *smiled at him and nodded her head* Thank you... For all the things... You all the way came back to souel and told us the truth then bought us here with you... It means alot...

Baekhyun:- It's nothing aunty... I can do anything for Y/n... Anyway I'm going... *Left while closing the door*

AFTER 1 HOUR...

Y/n/m:- I don't wanna listen anything... They are the one whom should be blamed...

Y/n/d:- Yea Y/n... Love is never betray us like this... And what they said to you is something a person who loves someone truely will never say...

Y/n/m:- Y/n you are getting engaged with Baekhyun and that's it!! I am not gonna listen your any stupid love story... I don't want my daughter to suffer like this... I want you to live a happy life... Which only Baekhyun can give...

Y/n/d:- Y/n I'm also agree with your mom... She is right my dear... Baekhyun have done everything for you... He was always there in your hard times... Now it's our turn to repay him...

Y/n whose eyes are only filled with tears... While looking and listening every word of her parents...

Silently...

They are right... Baekhyun was alway there for her... He never left her... She told him that she didn't loves him... But still he didn't left her alone...

At first she didn't told her parents about anything... And now If you disobey them, then it will only hurt them more...

Y/n/m:- *cupped her cheeks* You will marry him, right???

Y/n:- *wipe her tears and nodded her head*  But I don't love him...

Y/n/m:- Then try to love him... He is perfect for you... *wipe your tear with her thumb*

Y/n:- *nodded her head while tears are still coming out*

TIME SKIP AT BREAKFAST TABLE....

Mr. Byun:- I'm so happy... Finally the day has came when my son is getting engaged... *smiled at Baekhyun*

Baekhyun:- *smiled back at him*

Y/n/m:- I'm also happy that my daughter realised her mistake at the right time and got the perfect one for herself... *Death glaring Vminkook*

Mr. Byun:- Whatever it is... I'm happy for my kids... *hella happy tone*

Vminkook are just looking down at there plates and not saying anything... Just pretending to be eating... Glimpse of Tears are present in there eyes...

Jennie:- Y/n are you happy???

Lisa:- Yea... Because you are not seems like that one...

Rosé:- Don't you wanna marry Baekhyun Oppa???

Jisoo:- *intensely staring at Y/n*

Y/n:- *fakely smiled* I'm happy... It's just I'm nervous...

Baekhyun:- *interwine his hand with Y/n's hand who is sitting beside him and smiled* Don't be nervous... Everything gonna be fine... *Look at Rosé* Rosé... She said yes to the marriage... That's clearly means that she wants and is ready to marry me... Besides We love each other...

Jisoo:- I think something went in my eyes... I going to wash it... Please excuse me... *left from there with teary eyes*

Vminkook:- excuse us too... *Also left while tears are forming in there eyes*

Every love story have always have some bitter turning points... That doesn't mean we should loose our hope and stop loving the person...

We should fight for our love...

Otherwise excuses are alway present around us...
.
.
.
.
.
.
#TO BE CONTINUED...
.
.
.
.
.
❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟