Chapter:- 04 "PREY"

I turn around and saw that

I turn around and saw that... Which I don't wanna see in my whole life.... not even in my dreams....

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin...

Now I don't now... Why the f**k they are stalking me...

I look at them... With fear in my eyes...
They were smirking...

Ohh Goshhh why they smirk so much...

Taehyung signal in me full of attitude to come close to them...
And didn't get suprise... I did what he signalled... of course I don't wanna get torture on road in front of strangers... I better do what he say to me...

I went to them... Jungkook spoke in a sarcastic tone...

Jungkook:- Don't you think guy's... She should eat more nuts???
Jimin:- True Jungkook... I think the same...
Taehyung:- *smirked* yea right...
Y/n:- *in fear* I didn't did anything now... Trust me... I forgot to take your permission Jungkook... And didn't able to find you all... So that's why I went out of the school towards my home... Because I'm feeling very sick....
Taehyung:- *smirk* Ohh really??? Then we should go the hospital... Don't you think guy's???
Jimin and Jungkook:- Right!!!
Y/n:- *now more terrified* No no... I'm fine... I just wanna go home... Can I go home now...???
Jungkook:- We are not finished yet... And besides we didn't came here to ask you that question...
Y/n:- *confused and terrified* Th~~then??? Please I beg you... Don't torture me here... Please I beg you all...
Jimin:- Shut up Y/n... We didn't came here to torture you...
Taehyung:- You are partner of Jungkook and you two have to perform Couple dance on farewell day right??...
Y/n:- *started to speak in shattering voice because of fear* I~~I didn't to~took Jungkook's na~name tru~trust m~~me... If yo~you all wa~~want I will tell teac~~teachers to cha~~change his part~~partner or we can't able to perfor~~perform in fare... And trust me I will take the whole bla~~blame on my~myself...
Taehyung:- Will you let me complete my sentence or not??? Or do you want some punishment here...???
Y/n:- Sorry I won't say anything now...
Jimin:- Good!!! Girl!!!
Taehyung:- So as you know if we want then we can change Jungkook's partner... But why do we do that... When the fish is already trapped in the net... *Sarcastic tone*
Jungkook:- Yea.. we don't wanna leave this golden opportunity to torture you more... *Evil smirk*
Jimin:- Right... Don't you think Y/n... That it would be fun... We will get extra time to spend with each others... out of college... Well to be honest this is best fare well gift... *Sarcastic tone and at last he showed me his psychopath smirk*
Jungkook:- So now... Tell me where do you wanna practice???
Y/n:- Jungkook why do we need to practice when you are already good at everything... I think we should only do practice one day before the competition...
Taehyung:- *angry tone* We didn't asked you opinion... About jungkook...
Jimin:- Right... Now you and Jungkook will practice at our house...
Jungkook:- Yes...
Y/n:- *shock as hell* Why your house... Can't we practice somewhere else... Please...
Taehyung:- Y/n we have gave you the chance to tell us where you wanna practice... But you just wasted it in your useless talk...
Jimin:- So now you have to come to our house...
Y/n:- *literally begging them* Please... Please... Leave me... I don't wanna come there... Please...
Jungkook:- *sarcastically* Aww I pity her... But it's your fate... You have to face your problems....
Jimin:- Now stop your non sense and go home... Because in 45 min you have to come to our house... Otherwise prepare yourself to see the real hell...*cold tone*
Y/n:- *In panick mode* What's your address??? Please Tell me fast...
Taehyung:- That we will send you on your phone...
Y/n:- Okayy...