Chapter:- 18 "TASTE"

Baekhyun:- Y/n????? *Curious look*

Miss. Park also look at me... And Vminkook too...

Omg what am I gonna do now...

Miss. Park:- Who is she... I haven't saw her before...

Taehyung:- She... She....

Jimin:- She is Jungkook's Classmate...

Jungkook:- Yea... Right... Y/n come here... meet.... She is Jimin's Mom...

Y/n:- *went to them and bow to miss. Park* Hello Ma'am...

Miss. Park:- Omo... There is no need to say Ma'am... Call me Aunty... Like Baekhyun... Btw... Baekhyun you know her..???

Baekhyun:- yea... She is my new friend... And bench mate... *Smile at Y/n*

Miss. Park:- so... That means you, Y/n and Jungkook

Y/n:- *nodded her head as yes*

Miss. Park:- Nice... Then you two can help Baekhyun to cover up the portion...

Vminkook:- *widened eyes* HELP???

Miss. Park:- yes... Help...

Baekhyun:- No Aunty... It's okay... I can manage...

Miss. Park:- No... Baekhyun-ahh... No need to manage... *Look at Y/n* Y/n you help him right??? You are his friend right???

Y/n:- *look at Jungkook but then Miss. Park hold her hand*

Miss. Park:- Do this favour dear...

Y/n:- okay Aunty... I'll help him...

Miss. Park:- Thanks dear *Y/n nodded her head*... And Kookie if you want then you can also help them... *Phone rang pick the phone and check the caller ID* Ohh it's agent... I have to attend it... Excuse me... *Left outside*

Baekhyun:- Y/n... Thank you...

Y/n:- N-no ne-need....

Jungkook:- You know all this from before right???

Baekhyun:- Shut up... I'm not interested in talking to you... Y/n... You left from cafeteria all of sudden why???

Jimin:- Look you Idi*t... We are also not interested in talking to you... And about Y/n.... She is also not interested in talking to you...

Taehyung:- Yea... So be in your limits...

Jungkook:- yea... And Y/n... You were thirsty right.. come... I give you water... *Lie*

Y/n:- *widened eyes* Me?? Wh-when?? I'm---- *Jimin grab her hand and started drag her towards kitchen, followed by taekook leaving Baekhyun dumbfound*