Chapter-38 "HELPLESSNESS"

Finally the principal arrived at the stage

Principal:- Ahemm Ahemm!! So Good morning my dear students... I hope you are doing good in your academics...

All students:- Yes sir!! *Yell in union*

Principal:- *chuckled* Good to hear...  Well today I have announced... Our school has organized an "Ability Competition" only for our university students...

All students:- Yey!!!

Principal:- We are organising various competitions in various fields... So those students who are interested in the competition...Submit your name's to the P.E. Teacher... then you have to play some game and whoever wins will come with us to the campaign... That's all... Best of luck to you guys... Hope you guys get selected...

With that all students started to participate in different fields... Vminkook are not at all interested in it... But Jungkook is a basketball captain... So he have to join it...

Rosé:- Are you guys going to join it... Because I'm not... *Bored look*

Jennie:- Me too... Taehyung will never participate in anything, so why would I waste my time there...

Lisa:- I'm going to join it... *flip her hair*

Rosé:- From when you get interested in sports??? As far as I remember you alway bunk P.E. class...

Lisa:- Right.. I hate it... But my Kooki----*cut off by Jennie shouting*

Jennie:- *yell his name while waving her hand* Oppa... Baekhyun Oppa..

Baekhyun:- *noticed her while he was going back to the class with Y/n while holding her hand* Yeah... *smiled and Went to them*

Jennie:- Oppa... You didn't even met us properly after coming back from Jeju Island... *sad pout*

Baekhyun:- *Patt her head* Sorry cutie... I was busy with my Yeobo...

Rosé:- You are so romantic oppa... I'm jealous of your Y/n... You love her so much...

Baekhyun:- *side hugged Y/n, who is looking down* Exactly she is my Y/n... Then obviously I would love her the most...

Lisa:- *rolled her eyes* Anyway, I was saying that My Kookie... Is boy's basketball captain... So obviously he is going to participate... That's why I'm also going to participate...

Y/n's heart aches hearing "My Kookie" from Lisa... But guess what she became good that hiding her feelings... She is just looking down with a blank face...

Baekhyun:- Really??? *sarcastic tone* Then I'm also going to join it... It will be fun... *smirked*

Lisa:- As your wish, get ready to lose the game... *Smirked back*