Chapter- 36 "IT HURTS"

Now the ring ceremony of Y/n and Baekhyun is going to happen

They get on the stage... While holding hands...

Baekhyun is all ready with a beautiful diamond ring in his hand... Ready to make it wear in Y/n's ring finger...

Most of the girls in the world think of this moment... As special moment... But here, Y/n is just waiting for this moment to get over soon... So that she can cry her heart out again...

Again over those jerks... Who left her behind...

Baekhyun made Y/n wear the engagement ring... And Y/n did the same while faking her smile at the guest and her parents...

Baekhyun, who is now on the top of nine clouds... Look at Vminkook... He can clearly see the hatred in there eyes for him... Jealousy as well...

But he didn't give a fuck about them... And look back at his love of life... Who is looking down... He hugged her... And again look at Vminkook and mouthed them "She is Mine" while Smirking... While everyone is clapping and cheering for them....

Baekhyun:- *broke the hug and cupped her face* I love you... And from today I'll all yours and you are soon gonna be mine... I'm so happy *said in a excited yet sweet and then Kissed her forehead*

Jennie:- Aigooo... Oppa is so romantic...

Lisa:- Indeed...

Rosé:- He is not like them... *glaring at Vminkook*

Vminkook are just death glaring Baekhyun... And trying to control there anger as well as emotional...

AFTER A WHILE...

Now, most of the couples are at the dance floor

Now, most of the couples are at the dance floor... Dancing on rhythm of slow and soft music...

Lisa:- Kookie can we also *pointing towards the dancing couple*

Jungkook:- *rolled his eyes* A big No!!

Jennie:- Why you three are not interested in anything???