Chapter:- 06 "JUST TO SCARE"

But he didn't listen me

But he didn't listen me... And... What he did that made me... Shock... I can't even able to think... At that point of moment...

He bite on my neck twice... Harshly...

I scream... and spoke
Y/n:- Ahhh!!!!! Taehyung please don't do this to me... Please... STOPPPP!!!!! DON'T RAPE ME!!! PLEASE!!!

At last I literally screamed by lungs out...

After that he got up from me... Leaving hickey on my neck...

And He directly went out of the room

Jimin and Jungkook also followed him...

I was there only on the bed... Being a crying mess... I don't know what to do... If I leave then they will again do something with me...

But now it's doesn't matter...

I got up from the bed and... Directly ran out of the room... Towards the main door...

I was running I heard that someone is calling me... But that time I don't wanna listen anyone...

I directly went out of there mansion... Without looking back... While running like crazy with uncontrollable tears in my eyes...

MISS. KIM POV

I thought I should give some snacks to Y/n after all I like her...

Yea she is so beautiful... And she seems to be innocent too...

And I really want her for my Taehyung...

I think she is perfect for him... And can handle my rude a** son...

But then I snap out of my thoughts...