Chapter:- 46 "TRUTH REVEAL" 

BAEKHYUN'S SUITE...

Y/n is sitting near Baekhyun who is laying on the bed, unconscious

Y/n is sitting near Baekhyun who is laying on the bed, unconscious... Doctor treated his wounds and told you to take care of him as his health is not so good... He needs rest now... Few days bed rest...

Your eyes are teary... you while thinking about the incidents which recently happened... Some tears fall down... Baekhyun's every word is again and again ringing in your mind...

Y/n's POV....

He is right!!
I never did anything for him...
I never generously started taking step on our relationship...

But I can't do anything... I don't love him... I told him... I rejected him again and again... But he didn't lost his hope... He truly loves me... He deserves the world... I don't deserve him...

Today whatever he did was because of me... Yes... Because me... I frustrated him to the extent that he had taken this step...

He never expected more from me... He just excepted me to be with him.. Try to love him... But I failed in that too...

But now I will do everything right... I don't want anyone to suffer like me... nor blackpink nor Baekhyun... nor them...

AUTHOR'S POV...

Y/n is her deep thought... She softly creased Baekhyun's hand... Which is between her palms...

She is hurt... She knew whatever today Baekhyun tried to do was wrong but the weight of Baekhyun word are more heavy then his deed... In her perspective...

When people look someone as a hero or mentor, and if that someone did something unexpected, worng... And that too because of you... It's hurt very hard... More than a physical pain and half of the mental suffering...

Baekhyun was kind of hero for her... So when he took the wrong step it broke her heart more which is already shattered into numerous pieces...

Suddenly she heard Baekhyun's whimper in pain, that's mean he got concious again...

Baekhyun:- ahhh... *whimper in pain while trying to get up*

Y/n:- *hold him* Don't move... Don't move...

Baekhyun:- Pumpkin... You are fine right?? I'm really sorry... For whatever I did... I was not in my se-*cut him off*

Y/n:- *put her finger on his lips* Shhh... *remove her finger* I should me sorry... I really sorry Baekhyun-ahh... I never thought that I'm hurting you this bad... *tears rolled down*

Baekhyun:- Shh.. Don't cry... It's not your fault.... I tried to do wrong, so I got my punishm-- *you cut him off by saying*

Y/n:- Let's get married!! I want our marriage to held in next week...