Chapter:- 22 "NEVER FORGET"

AT VMINKOOK MANSION....

They all came to the mansion in one car... And enter inside the hall only to get greeted by there mom's and Aunty's...

 And enter inside the hall only to get greeted by there mom's and Aunty's

Miss.Jeon:- Awww... My kids... I'm very happy... *Hugged Y/n and then Jungkook*

Y/n mind:- Did they get to know about the kiss????

Miss. Kim:- Yes... I'm also very happy for both of you...

Y/n mind:- Why... They are saying like this... Oh no... Please...

Miss Park:- Yea... Well everyone is happy... including Mr. Jung... Is also happy about for you two...

Y/n mind:- What????? No no...

Miss Jeon:- he should be... After all my kids have performed best in the whole university...

Miss. Kim:- Yes... I agree... That's why I like Y/n... She is perfect...

Y/n mind:- Uff... They don't know anything about kiss... Thank god... They haven't confessed or Said "I love Y
you from there mouth"...

After getting enough of appreciation... They finally went to eat dinner and then went to there room...

Baekhyun didn't came with them... Bcz he was hurt... He didn't expected Y/n to kiss him back... He was hurt... Very much hurt... So after the kiss he directly went out of the college...

To get some fresh air... He is not feeling good... Because the one whom is love the most... Had kissed someone... In front of everyone...

He have to do something... To get Y/n back... He can't let her go that easily... Without confessing his love... Without letting her know that he loves her... he is deeply in love with her... After all everything is fare in love and war...