Chapter- 42 "SAVE"

Baekhyun:- Y/N!!! *Shouted*

Vminkook all got shocked... they were unable to speak anything...

Blackpink:- Ohh God!!  Help her... Help her...

You were drowning in river water... Immediately, Baekhyun and Jungkook jump into the river...

Lisa:- Kook!

Jungkook swim faster and reached you first... He pulled your hand... You were unconscious now... He took your whole body weight on him and after keeping you very closer to him, we swim back to surface...

He gave you to Taehyung and Jimin then came out

Taehyung:- Y/n... Y/n.. Y/n..  *slapping your cheeks* Someone call the doctor... *Crying miserly while holding you tight, close to his chest*

Blackpink:- *went to call the doctor but Jennie stood there and was eyeing you and Taehyung*

Jimin:- Please open your eyes Y/n... Open your eyes please... *while rubbing your palm and miserly*

Jungkook:- CPR... CPR... We have to give her CPR..  I think water went into her lungs...

Baekhyun:- *came out and pushed Taehyung* Y/n... Y/n open your eyes... Please... *Having difficulties in breathing*

Jungkook:- get away you bastard... We have to give her CPR fast...

Baekhyun:- *hold his hand which was about to touch you* You won't gi-- *got cut off*

Jungkook:- Do you know how to give it??? *Baekhyun lower his head then Jungkook jerk his hand away* Now move... Before I beat the shit out of you...

Baekhyun shift a little and Jungkook spat down infornt of you and quickly connect his lips with yours... While Jimin and Taehyung are rubbing your hand and foot...

Baekhyun was sobbing... While looking at your pale face... You're not breathe... He is beyond shock... At some corner of his heart, he is blaming himself for this...