Chapter- 27 "REAL BUNNY"

TIME SKIP... EVENING TIME....

BAEKHYUN POV...

Me and my Pumpkin both are walking around the beach while holding each other hands...

Well I was the one who holded her hand first... And why not... I love her... How can I miss the chance to feel her...

Now we stopped on our track and started admiring the sunset... The sunset is so beautiful... But not more than my pumpkin...

Y/n:- It's so beautiful... Isn't it??? *Bright smile*

Baekhyun:- Yup... But not more than you... *Smiles*

Y/n:- *chuckled*

But soon our moment got spoil by those three brats voice....

Vminkook:- Y/n!!!!

Y/n:- *turn around and waves her hand while smiling brightly* Yep... I'm here...

Vminkook:- *came towards us*

Jungkook:- what are you doing here???

Y/n:- Baekhyun-ahh was feeling bored while sitting at his room... So he decided to see the beach and get some fresh air... Then he asked me to accompany him... so I'm here... With him... *Turn around towards sunset* Watching this beautiful sunset...

Jimin:- Ohh god... Feeling bored my foot *dramatically*

Taehyung:- well aren't you feeling cold??? It's so cold here... Let's go inside guys???

Jimin:- yea yea... Let's go...

Y/n:- *nodded her head and look at Baekhyun* Baekhyun-ahh let's go...

Baekhyun:- *nodded his head*

With that we all get inside the house.... Then we played some video games... And did our dinner...

Y/N's ROOM....