Chapter- 47 "BROTHERHOOD"

AFTER MOM'S ARRIVAL...

You all bid a good night after doing chit chat with mom's

You all bid a good night after doing chit chat with mom's... Leaving Halmoni and Mom's alone...

Halmoni:- They love her... The same girl... *Said while sitting on the sofa surrounded by mom's*

Miss. Jeon:- Yea... They look cute together... *remembering about them*

Miss. Kim:- She is innocent and kind... She is a nice girl...

Miss. Park:- Yea.. she is a nice girl... She changed them... Specially Jimin...

Halmoni:- so what are thinking about??

Miss. Jeon:- I'm waiting for them to tell me that they are ready for next step..

Miss. Kim:- Yea I want them together...

Miss. Park:- Why don't we ask them about marriage and we also talk to Y/n's parents...

Halmoni:- So you want them to get married... You mean all your son will marry a one girl... Like you three did... Huh?? *raised her left eyebrow*

Miss. Kim:- What do you mean mom...?? *confuse look+ tone*

Hamloni:- You three really what your sons to suffered like you...

Miss. Park:- Mom... Maybe they will be happy after it...

Halmoni:- Exactly... Maybe... A maybe is a maybe... What if she get fed up of them in mid of their journey.... What if after having kid they get apart and like alway kids will go with the mother... She will also take there kids with her like you three did... Jung (Vminkook father) begged you three but you didn't listen and kept the kids with you even threatened him for legal procedures...

Miss. Park:- Mom... *teary eyes*

Halmoni:- What?? What mom?? I'm saying the truth again history is repeating itself... Just the position got changed... I just want my grandkids to be happy... I don't want them to suffer...  I won't able to see them in the situation I saw you three...

Miss. Kim:- I also don't want them to suffer...*teary eyes*

Hamloni:- Well I can give you three one more reason about her get apart from them... See this *threw her phone infront on table*

The three women, whose eyes are teary saw the phone screen. It's video clips and photos of Vminkook bulling Y/n... How mercilessly they beat her and torture the shit out of her...

Mom's gasped. They couldn't believe that they can went this extreme on innocent soul.

Halmoni:- Do you three think that her parents will allow her to get married with them after watching these things...?? Huh??